Diego Laxalt

Bulletproof

Ajer was their best player, and one that I rate but still wouldn’t pick ahead of either Goodson or Helander. Laxalt is fucking tripe, as is Frimpong. How can any Celtic fan say with any conviction that they’d rather have either of those 2 compared to Tav and Barašić?! There’s levels to this!
You went to the trouble of putting the accents in Borna's name but spelt it Barasic.

JoshGer

Ajer was their best player, and one that I rate but still wouldn’t pick ahead of either Goodson or Helander. Laxalt is fucking tripe, as is Frimpong. How can any Celtic fan say with any conviction that they’d rather have either of those 2 compared to Tav and Barašić?! There’s levels to this!
Laxalt and Frimpong are good players imo. Just our wing backs are better

Ibroxkev

I thought He played quite well & having seen him play for Genoa, he probably has enough about him to do well in our league

nemessis

I think he fits in with the rest of their team, and you'd be pretty pissed off paying the wages that these guys get paid after that conclusive 2-0 beating yesterday.
It's not good business to have no crowds to bring money in and a massive drain of money going out they will need to sell players and soon.

dublinbear

Looked scared. Launched a ball into our box at first opportunity which looked like a ‘get rid’ strategy.

He wouldn’t be the first guy to have a mare on debut and go on to be good...my opinion is that he’ll be benched in a month.

Vince

I thought He played quite well & having seen him play for Genoa, he probably has enough about him to do well in our league

I have to agree. I think some of the criticism of this girl is a bit silly. That was not a bad performance considering it was his first OF game, and also because going from Italian to Scottish football is a big change of style.

Mr_Miscellaneous

I have to agree. I think some of the criticism of this girl is a bit silly. That was not a bad performance considering it was his first OF game, and also because going from Italian to Scottish football is a big change of style.

Going from 'shite' to 'shite' isn't as big a transition as he/she/gender fluid (delete as appropriate) has been through before.

mountloyal

Thought he was their best player if honest. Tav was prevented from doing his usual gsme. His crossing into the box was negated. Outwith the first goal Tav done very little. Both players negated each other.

Cali_bear

To be fair he was their best player today, but is astonishing that he’s played for both Milan clubs. The first half when I’m sure it was Kent turned him inside out and he fell over was brilliant.

Paisleyprod

Official Ticketer
He wasn't their best player at all Ajer saved them from a bigger embarrassment so I'd say he was better than this guy.

Dutfus looked like he'd crawled out a shite old caravan to play and their forwards lol

LJ50

Despite the utterly ridiculous look of the boy, he’s clearly just an average player. Neither as good as his fee to Milan would suggest or as bad as we want him to be.

I will say this though, there is something about him that suggests to me that he’s going to take the Boruc route with them. Will go full on mongo for them. And they’ll forgive him all his failures because they’ll lap up, just like this did with Boruc.

ronadamus_prime

He was utter garbage at Milan and worse at Torino. Probably will be marginally better than Bolingoli or Taylor by virtue of plying his trade in a tough league for the past few years. He's got pace and he's half decent going forward. Can't defend. He can be got at and as you could see he's not the most physical player in the world. He's a wing back more so than a Leftback. Cannot play in a back 4. Not solid enough defensively.

He gets picked for Uruguay because they aren't exactly stacked at Leftback.

Recoba

Official Ticketer
Not sure how anyone on this thread could've been watching the same game as me. He & Ajer were their best of a bad bunch.

Would've deservedly been a cricket score for us otherwise.
Ajer certainly kept the score down, Laxalt was all over the place at our 2nd goal.

change consent