Diego Laxalt

Hard to make much of a judgment after one game when his team have had a collective mare. Looks like he’s got some ability and, as noted, looks more capable than anyone they’ve tried there since Tierney left. But looked lost defensively.

j0yGlqn.jpg

Ac Milan drew Celtic in the europa league and were then happy to not include a clause where he couldn’t play against them ...says a lot imo. He did nothing today , looked very ordinary, caught out for the 2nd goal
They actually WANT him to play against them. Hahaha

He’s diabolical and they will turn on him very quickly.

Their full back options are woeful in all honesty. I have absolutely no idea why the young guy Frimpong gets fawned over so much.

I would say he was their man of the match. Not that it is saying much.

But I can see him being an attacking threat for them. Seems like he can deliver a decent cross into the box.

Thought he played all right. Not their worst by far. Think he offered As much as the other players they have for LB.

Thankfully there were many others vying for biggest donkey title.

Appearance aside, he looks to have a nice touch. I certainly wouldnt write him off but you get the imopression he was less than impressed with his teammates. A bit lightweight for the position he plays in. Compare with Borna for example.

He looks like a lady boy without the make up.

A 27 year old AC Milan reject is nothing to fear, at that age he'd have made it by now but he's on loan with the mentally challengeds. That tells its own story.

Was just channel hopping saw Croc Dundee II and thought the long-haired slimy looking baddie was a ringer for Lax ladyboy, but then saw SuperCoopers match-up was more accurate.

He was probably one of their better players but he was still shite. He didn't really do anything of note. He's only been in the country a short while and might well turn out to be a decent player - however, I doubt it. I think he's been found out since his move to AC Milan - if he was that good he sure as feck would not be leaving Milan to play for Celtic.

Is it right he can play in Thursday's game?? If so then that says absolute volumes to what they think of him.

this boy is going to be the next whipping boy just like Taylor was before him, Bolingoli before him and Hayes before them both - I love it

didn’t see anything at all to suggest he’s going to significantly improve them defensively or offensively

Milan saying 'batter in and play him against us' says it all really. Tav and Brona are so superior to this wee lassie it's unreal.

Do people actually watch our games? He was all over the place defensively from a positional and technical perspective. He was Literally on his arse at one stage.

On a side note - he does that wee gay Italian pleading with the ref thing which I will find very irritating.

(not having read any of the discussion on this).. He probably was one of their better players on the day, watch it again if needed lol.. He may even be more dangerous in this league than biscuit hips. He may also look like a little girl. But ffs we don't need to keep going on about her...

At one point in the first half he was tracking our player from 5yards away, the ball went to Morelos (I think) and he checked his run a few times like he didnt have a clue, ended up just standing in the box lost

from what I seen yesterday, he isnt an upgrade on Taylor

He showed more determination to try and get back in the game than any other player.

It's also quite incredible how much money and wages they have spent on the left back position since we biscuit hips was sold. Most pleasing really considering they still don't have a favoured pick.

Not saying a lot, but he was probably their best player. You could see him start to get visibly frustrated with the shite around him and he ended up just lumping aimless balls forward. Whether it was his lack of ability or the lack of available options to use the ball well will only really be known after a few games.

He absolutely had no answer for Tav and whichever midfielder/attacker happened to be out wide at any given point, but again, he was not helped and better players in better sides have struggled against our width, so it does not really tell us a huge amount.

All in all, he was just about 'ok'.

Reactions: fmp
Do people actually watch our games? He was all over the place defensively from a positional and technical perspective. He was Literally on his arse at one stage.

On a side note - he does that wee gay Italian pleading with the ref thing which I will find very irritating.
To be fair, their wings were a focus of our tactics and he was being doubled up on for basically the whole game. He got zero help from their midfielders and so he was pulled out of position regularly. This was more due to them being collectively shit rather than him individually.

Seen a few mentally challenged saying this boy looks good. I thought i maybe was looking at it through the blue specs but I thought he was poor. Caught out for 2nd goal and found stats that he gave up posession 23 times and won only 8 of 28 duels. Pish.

She likes to put a cross in, however the main problem is their system. 3-5-2 in their format is a defensive system as they are playing defenders rather than wingers. Lennon is getting found out, there’s a reason only a bankrupt Bolton and a championship Hibs touched him. He’s lived off Rodgers residual work and that’s running out the more he tinkers.

This is like our last game against them when they all pretended that Frimpong had a good game.

He ran a lot, that's about it.

Back