Diego Maradona Documentary

BunkMoreland

Official Ticketer
Anyone watched this yet?

Absolutely brilliant.

Centres on his time at Napoli, genius, God, mafia and drugs.

Must watch imo.

Yes, I watched it. Great documentary. I started a thread on here about it and got the usual "Maradona is a cnt" nonsense which had absolutely fk all to do with the documentary.
Was interesting to see how he got pulled into the sphere of influence of the two brothers who controlled the Camorra. Easy to see where he picked up his Charlie habit.

Yes, I watched it. Great documentary. I started a thread on here about it and got the usual "Maradona is a cnt" nonsense which had absolutely fk all to do with the documentary.
Was interesting to see how he got pulled into the sphere of influence of the two brothers who controlled the Camorra. Easy to see where he picked up his Charlie habit.
he was mad for the powder when he played for barca.

Got it downloaded heading to Rome next week so I'll watch it on the plane.
Thought I'd check out what games were on while I'm there thank %^*& it's Roma at home midweek!

I was shocked at the extent of his cocaine use at Napoli. even more that he could still get it going on the pitch.

good film

Best player ever no doubt.
Seen him as a teenager destroy Scotland .
Just have to look at some quotes from the players that played against him to understand just how good he was.
Remember when he joined Barca ,when at training ,they all stopped to watch him in action.
There will never be another Maradona.

As a footballer he was a genius no one can doubt his talents one of the best of all time. However after watching Fernando’s documentary where he promised to meet Fernando & even said he was on the flight over. Then at last minute let him down for the 3rd time he went down massively in my estimation. As a footballer he’s class as a man he’s a prick.

he was mad for the powder when he played for barca.
Didn’t know that mate. The older brother in the doc looked like a right evil bastard but it probably didn’t take much to push the bold boy’s beak next to the lines of Ching. Well worth a watch if you haven’t seen it.

In my personal opinion there’s been better just in a football sense.

When you consider his standing as a human being he’s not in the first million.

P.S. I’ve seen the film, it’s sh1te. :(

Back