Diego Maradona has died

BunkMoreland

Official Ticketer
The Maradona doc is by far the best football documentary I've ever seen. What a player.
I got a Napoli retro shirt last Xmas from the Mrs. I may add another in the list.
Rip Diego

bluenosebazza

The Maradona doc is by far the best football documentary I've ever seen. What a player.
I got a Napoli retro shirt last Xmas from the Mrs. I may add another in the list.
Rip Diego
The 86 world cup documentary Hero narrated by Michael Caine is phenomenal. One of the games they had a camera focused on just Maradona and some of the treatment he received was shocking.

Paulski54

Sad news. He and Cruyff were the greatest, the absolute pinoeers in the modern attacking football we see now. Pure footballers, pure entertainers.

I found myself fascinated with Maradona the last few years, he had a wild life, lived a life some of us wouldn’t get anywhere near, as well as playing football the right way.

RIP to a proper legend.

The Golden God

Too young to have seen him play but love watching old videos of him. That warm up video has started floating around Twitter now.

Deek

Official Ticketer
Can only imagine the mourning that will be taking place in Argentina over the next few weeks

fbshd

Official Ticketer
He passed away 15 years to the day after George Best died. I think football now has an official date to mourn it's legends.

I feel privileged to have seen both of them play.

FBS

devilman

This year just keeps taking doesn't it. He lived some life and was a raving lunatic but no doubting he was a genius in the world of football. One of the very best ever.

RIP Diego.

Ataturk