Difficult games ahead

Before the end of the year we will have a better picture of where we are. We have difficult games ahead. St J away, Hibs home and away then you know who on the 29th.
I expect to beat Dundee and Hamilton plus hibs at home.
Not so sure about the other 3.
Thoughts please

Vamos_buffalo

Before the end of the year we will have a better picture of where we are. We have difficult games ahead. St J away, Hibs home and away then you know who on the 29th.
Thoughts please
To win the league or put up a serious challenge we must be beating sides like st Johnstone away and not classifying that as a difficult game

Marstonbear

Potentially they could all be difficult games but the league is quite unstable at the moment.

I think we make things difficult for ourselves if we concede first against opponents who want us to come onto them.

JD1872

All teams that we are suited to play against, it’s teams that are organised, physical and defensive minded that we struggle with

crookie_bear

Every games going be difficult, Teams are going to sit in and we are going to have top break them down whilst keeping the door closed at the back. I was looking ahead a couple of days ago thinking we'd beat Aberdeen but fearing St Johnstone as a potential banana skin.

jackstar

Thoughts please
We will need to battle a helluva lot better than last night in every one of them, if we do that we will be there about, just hope he gives the loanees a spell on the bench,one takes too many touches,losing momentum in the process,the other no pace and we need pace in there,especially when we come up against them.