Digital platform login?

Muddy Boots

Official Ticketer
One of my biggest gripes with the old website was finding the login area. To my disappointment this has not been rectified the login is still hidden behind other pages. I might be showing my age by admitting my digital naivety but where is the login to access the MyGers pages and voting??

One of my biggest gripes with the old website was finding the login area. To my disappointment this has not been rectified the login is still hidden behind other pages. I might be showing my age by admitting my digital naivety but where is the login to access the MyGers pages and voting??

They're still working on getting a single login across the website pages. I don’t think the MyGers pages are ‘live’ yet either. So, as before, you would only be logging in to buy something - tickets etc. So, go to the three-lined menu symbol (top right) click on it and then from the drop-down menu select Shop or Tickets. From Tickets you can login to your account or, for example, from Shop and then MyGers (though there is no MyGers content yet).

It takes you here from MyGers and you login top right.

In respect of voting, I assume you mean MyGers members voting on the name for the new shop. If so, you do that from the link in the email that was sent out. Check your Junk folder if you haven’t received it. If it’s not there, login and go to Update My Details and make sure you have elected to receive emails.

I don't know this to be 100% true but I think they rushed the site out before it was completely finished to go along with the rebrand

I normally go via “tickets” and log in that way. Bit long winded and it should just be right at the top not hidden away in sub menus.

the menu on the right hand side just seems odd to me. We read left to right, so why put it on the opposite side? I’d expect that from Middle Eastern websites.

I don't know this to be 100% true but I think they rushed the site out before it was completely finished to go along with the rebrand

I can tell you from experience that it has been rushed out. I think it was pretty foolish to launch the site in its current state, just so it could go hand-in-hand with the re-branding. They promoted the whole "best in class" tagline, but the site as it stands is simply not that.

I normally go via “tickets” and log in that way. Bit long winded and it should just be right at the top not hidden away in sub menus.

the menu on the right hand side just seems odd to me. We read left to right, so why put it on the opposite side? I’d expect that from Middle Eastern websites.

I agree the current format for logging in can be a pain. However, pre-MyGers (and that’s not gone ‘live’ yet) the only thing you would need to login for was ticket-related stuff. RangersTV is currently a separate website.

The relocation of the login button will, I assume, launch with the introduction of the single login across the various official platforms. Soon, apparently.

In respect of voting, I assume you mean MyGers members voting on the name for the new shop. If so, you do that from the link in the email that was sent out. Check your Junk folder if you haven’t received it. If it’s not there, login and go to Update My Details and make sure you have elected to receive emails.
Thanks

Back