Dignified strikes again

derbybear

When are we (when I say we, I mean the people in power at the club) going to learn? My brain can't compute the numerous number of times that we have been getting the wrong end of the shitty stick and we say the square root of he haw! Aitken stealing a throw in, Lovenkrands being attacked up the tunnel, being lumped in with them at the 'old firm shame game', all the way through to beating them, despite Clancy, a couple of weeks ago.

Not the Rangers way is the tripe that many on here spout. They must enjoy the regular rectal assaults that are fired upon us from all sides. (actually only one side if it's an anal thumping)

The next time something happens it will be too late. The effect of this latest diatribilical thrashing could mean that the mentally challengeds get every penalty they claim for given and every penalty they give, denied - or similar decisions against us in reverse.
Make no mistake this has been an orchestrated pummelling with only ONE objective in mind - presenting the mentally challenged infested with the league.

This board have done wonders for the club since 2015. That will never be forgotten, however they stand accused on the issue of defending the club from our many enemies within this country.
From the 2016 Cup Final to the latest SFA debacle they have failed and failed miserably, at every turn on this issue.
The sad thing is,all it takes is the will to stand up for our club. They, it seems, are still on a bridge building course.

Shame on you all.

This board have done wonders for the club since 2015. That will never be forgotten, however they stand accused on the issue of defending the club from our many enemies within this country.
From the 2016 Cup Final to the latest SFA debacle they have failed and failed miserably, at every turn on this issue.
The sad thing is,all it takes is the will to stand up for our club. They, it seems, are still on a bridge building course.

Shame on you all.
The 2016 cup final set the precedent.

We have sucked it up ever since.

Think folk get the wrong end of the stick at times look at everyone from Hearts , Hibs all the way up to Man utd , Chelsea , Liverpool and the like when they get beat its forgotten about the next day as is the way our club acts . No one else in world football complain about a result two weeks after they were soundly beaten .Do I want our club to act like them, NO , what I want is the governing body to issue them with a charge of bringing the game into disrepute which in my view they are doing

Think folk get the wrong end of the stick at times look at everyone from Hearts , Hibs all the way up to Man utd , Chelsea , Liverpool and the like when they get beat its forgotten about the next day as is the way our club acts . No one else in world football complain about a result two weeks after they were soundly beaten .Do I want our club to act like them, NO , what I want is the governing body to issue them with a charge of bringing the game into disrepute which in my view they are doing

That hasn't happened and never will. Not saying act like the mentally challengeds because we would be dealing with the FACTS.

That hasn't happened and never will. Not saying act like the mentally challengeds because we would be dealing with the FACTS.
Yes your right mate it will never happen doesn't mean it shouldn't they have gotten away with it for so long its ridiculous .They question referees ,they incite the mentally challenged fans to public disorder its bringing the game into disrepute any where else in the world bar the. Republic of Scotland .

Yes your right mate it will never happen doesn't mean it shouldn't they have gotten away with it for so long its ridiculous .They question referees ,they incite the mentally challenged fans to public disorder its bringing the game into disrepute any where else in the world bar the. Republic of Scotland .

If the authorities hadn't caved in with McDonald they wouldn't have even tried putting forward the Japan excuse!

Problem is they don't do a lot of the propoganda directly, but rather by proxy throught their numerous media lackeys. We all know who they are and they all stay on script like the puppets that they are.

Iam all for the dignified silence when necessary but the bottom line is this concerted campaign by the tims is consciously or unconsciously influencing refereeing decisions in their favour and against us. If we want 55 we need to start fighting dirty as well, even if that’s “timmish” behaviour in the eyes of some

Problem is they don't do a lot of the propoganda directly, but rather by proxy throught their numerous media lackeys. We all know who they are and they all stay on script like the puppets that they are.
We have had the media onslaught leading up to this for over a fortnight , the groundwork done and the foundations laid .

Anyone not getting this is either missing the whole point or is at it.

i cannot get my head round how we are on the defensive after being on the wrong side of one of the worst one sided refereeing performances I have ever seen
The power of the media laid bare.
They might be in decline but they continue to set the agenda in this country.
Until we recognize this fact we'll never be in a position of parity.

We have had the media onslaught leading up to this for over a fortnight , the groundwork done and the foundations laid .

Anyone not getting this is either missing the whole point or is at it.
Sadly too many in our own support are too quick to jump on anyone speaking up as 'acting like them' or giving it all this 'I'm offended' patronising p!sh just for highlighting something. Thats if they are bears in the first place.

But as you said the agenda is staring everyone right in the face. Some of the angles the media take are so irrational and nonsensical that they could not all have all come up with them at the same time independently. It's organised and cynical, and has been going on for years. They don't even care now when they are exposed as the hypocrites that they are. Because all that matters is the agenda. Sick cult.

Edit: and just to add, convienently the stance they take is always for them and againt us, every single time. It doesn't get clearer than that for people who WANT to see.

Sadly too many in our own support are too quick to jump on anyone speaking up as 'acting like them' or giving it all this 'I'm offended' patronising p!sh just for highlighting something. Thats if they are bears in the first place.

But as you said the agenda is staring everyone right in the face. Some of the angles the media take are so irrational and nonsensical that they could not all have all come up with them at the same time independently. It's organised and cynical, and has been going on for years. They don't even care now when they are exposed as the hypocrites that they are. Because all that matters is the agenda. Sick cult.

Edit: and just to add, convienently the stance they take is always for them and againt us, every single time. It doesn't get clearer than that for people who WANT to see.
Pretty much covers it .

We sat back and said nothing after our players were literally assaulted on the pitch at the national stadium.

It's been open season ever since.

Watched on Sky Sports today about Season 92\93 Marseille celebrating their Champions League, even then we made no song or dance about Tapir, even though Milan were kicking off and French FA demoted them.

Stick to the facts that is all we need to.

should Morelos been sent off - yes

should 4 mentally challengeds been off before him - same answer.

If we'd made the right statements and took the proper action at the correct times, there would be no need to issue statements like confetti.

Got to agree with you. I personally thought the timing of the last statement was perfect after a win making 3 or 4 key points. Maybe I am giving too much credit, however I reckon once there is another 3 or 4 clear points we will act again.

i cannot get my head round how we are on the defensive after being on the wrong side of one of the worst one sided refereeing performances I have ever seen
This sums it up. No bridge building. %^*& them all

Watch the Piggery highlights on youtube,mate. Football fans from every corner of the globe are commenting on the cheating ref and the ludicrous decisions Clancy gave against us and in the Peasants favour.

Shame on you all.

The Scottish Cup final was a good example of what happens when we do make statements - nothing:

I believe that our gripes should be directed towards the governing bodies instead of our own board.

When are we (when I say we, I mean the people in power at the club) going to learn? My brain can't compute the numerous number of times that we have been getting the wrong end of the shitty stick and we say the square root of he haw! Aitken stealing a throw in, Lovenkrands being attacked up the tunnel, being lumped in with them at the 'old firm shame game', all the way through to beating them, despite Clancy, a couple of weeks ago.

Not the Rangers way is the tripe that many on here spout. They must enjoy the regular rectal assaults that are fired upon us from all sides. (actually only one side if it's an anal thumping)

The next time something happens it will be too late. The effect of this latest diatribilical thrashing could mean that the mentally challengeds get every penalty they claim for given and every penalty they give, denied - or similar decisions against us in reverse.
Make no mistake this has been an orchestrated pummelling with only ONE objective in mind - presenting the mentally challenged infested with the league.

Who are the posters suggesting this? Any evidence?

Or is it just another hackneyed, cliched FF straw man?

If I’m being honest, I think the board might not be as spineless as we all think.

There will be a strong possibility that they will be taking note and watching all of these indiscretions happening, looking at the SMSM and how they are reporting, looking at even how the Bheast FC fans are reacting before making any moves?
Is it beyond any realms of possibility that the board are watching, they’ll have people on this message board watching, if that there is no doubt, it is really impossible for the board to be just watching, waiting, biding some time before making a move or date I say it, attacking our enemies?
The board have done our club a very good turn IMHO Since 2015, but the reality is we can’t make snap decisions that could potentially make us look daft, so there needs to be a wee bit of calm, the board to weigh up all the right moves, and time the attack to perfection.

The board need to box clever and make sure that when they attack, the opposition feel it and think twice of attacking us again!!

Make a statement on every issue then the statements become a laughing stock. Hold off and comment on the serious issues
FFS how long do we need to wait? Until a referee pulls out a Magnum (gun not ice cream) and shoots one of our players for not being offside!

We are getting our arse handed to us in this PR war and it could cost us the league

We really are. We outplayed the tims in their own backyard, despite them getting the vast vast majority of decisions - and yet the narrative for weeks after has been how much of a nutter Alfie is and how Christie getting cited is a shambles.
We put out our statement asking for var etc out and it was pretty much forgotten about a day later. Once again we've been put on the back foot, this time having to defend Alfie. It's f*cking grim and until we get more streetwise in the PR department it won't change.

If I’m being honest, I think the board might not be as spineless as we all think.

There will be a strong possibility that they will be taking note and watching all of these indiscretions happening, looking at the SMSM and how they are reporting, looking at even how the Bheast FC fans are reacting before making any moves?
Is it beyond any realms of possibility that the board are watching, they’ll have people on this message board watching, if that there is no doubt, it is really impossible for the board to be just watching, waiting, biding some time before making a move or date I say it, attacking our enemies?
The board have done our club a very good turn IMHO Since 2015, but the reality is we can’t make snap decisions that could potentially make us look daft, so there needs to be a wee bit of calm, the board to weigh up all the right moves, and time the attack to perfection.

The board need to box clever and make sure that when they attack, the opposition feel it and think twice of attacking us again!!
Sadly, not a cats chance in hell.

We really are. We outplayed the tims in their own backyard, despite them getting the vast vast majority of decisions - and yet the narrative for weeks after has been how much of a nutter Alfie is and how Christie getting cited is a shambles.
We put out our statement asking for var etc out and it was pretty much forgotten about a day later. Once again we've been put on the back foot, this time having to defend Alfie. It's f*cking grim and until we get more streetwise in the PR department it won't change.

Agree.

The media has been running a propaganda onslaught on behalf of Celtic for nearly three weeks now and our response has been next to non-existent.

We had to get it out there that the club was seriously dissatisfied with the refereeing performance. If the club doesn’t mention it, it doesn’t become an issue. References to VAR don’t cut it because this was always going to be linked to a single understandable error at Celtic’s goal.

I don’t see the point in getting so many other things right yet pretending that Rangers can simply refuse to engage in what is essentially a culture war. The board knows about the support’s concern yet is turning a deaf ear.

Because we release statements then do absolutely Fck all to follow it up .

No wonder we are laughed at . I’d rather the board said nothing than release promising statements then let everyone down time and again by returning to the bunker.

nothing done about Leckie , nothing done about the sun , meek acceptance of this mystery third booking that came out of nowhere for Alfie .

All very strange .

People just want to moan about how the statement isn’t good enough.

Better to just sit back and say/do nothing - look where that's got us.

Sadly that won't work and will not put an end to the way we are treated, officiated, cheated.

When it comes to defending our players, staff, supporters and club, Stewart Robertson and co are pathetic. They just rollover and take it up the arse.

Back