Dignified strikes again

Makes me sick when I think about it.

So much wrong with our boards handling of it all.

Shameful.

Before anybody starts I’m not a board hater I absolutely adore what they’ve done for my club but that doesn’t mean they have the right to swerve issues like this.

I’d be embarrassed to take a wage from Rangers while allowing the tactical demonisation of our club, players and fans to go on without a challenge.

Absolutely shameful.

Makes me sick when I think about it.

So much wrong with our boards handling of it all.

Shameful.

Before anybody starts I’m not a board hater I absolutely adore what they’ve done for my club but that doesn’t mean they have the right to swerve issues like this.

I’d be embarrassed to take a wage from Rangers while allowing the tactical demonisation of our club, players and fans to go on without a challenge.

Absolutely shameful.

That just about sums up my view on it too mate. We cannot allow all this stuff to go unchallenged. We don't need to be making cheap and vitriolic statements like Sporting Club Integrity do but just a simple reference to the facts. In a match where numerous decisions went against us and we still prevailed why are we the ones being put in the dock? There are racist and sectarian issues out there which appear to have been conveniently forgotten about.

There should be a statement confirming the banning of the Sun newspaper. Then you've not only got a statement, but action taken as well. In that statement there should be a zero tolerance warning to any media outlet/pundit or any one else who continue to drag Rangers name, players or support through the mud.

Then the board should be releasing a statement worded in the right manner that demands answers from the SPFL, the compliance officer.

If said answers are not given then we we should be publically blowing them out the water with every bit of evidence we have that proves they are corrupt.

The club deal with a lot behind closed doors.

The same people calling for blood on this thread are the same that want a "bulldog" CEO and think Robertson is weak( and also think he's the CEO when he's the MD, but anyway...)

The club know we are never getting a fair representation in the media and put that before satisfying your hard on for statements.

It's not statements we need, it's a PR machine and group pf lawyers that are ready to A) set the narrative and B) pounce on anything against us whether that's in the papers or in the SFA dock.

Given I work in a totally different industry I've no idea how expensive and complex that would be to implement, and even if we did manage to get the infrastructure in place we must first overcome many obstacles as the media and the SFA are run out of the paedodome

For starters it would be nice to at least see the club try to tackle the alleged charges out in the open whilst publicly citing examples of similar scenarios which went unpunished.The club also needs to try and drive the negativity surrounding Alfredo before he is seriously hurt on the pitch or off it. I don't mean statements I mean face to face with the c*nts in the SFA, and with Alfredo, I mean lawyering up against some of borderline racism in the papers.

The club deal with a lot behind closed doors.

The same people calling for blood on this thread are the same that want a "bulldog" CEO and think Robertson is weak( and also think he's the CEO when he's the MD, but anyway...)

The club know we are never getting a fair representation in the media and put that before satisfying your hard on for statements.

So the club know but do nothing because we are never getting a fair representation?

Why do you think we aren’t getting a fair representation?

So the club know but do nothing because we are never getting a fair representation?

Why do you think we aren’t getting a fair representation?

Because of the involvement of traynor at the club and his name being toxic amongst the Scottish press.

Majority of those writing/editing stuff against us have a personal gripe with traynor from his press/BBC days.

A completely toxic brand

*Also he's hardly involved anymore at Rangers and it just goes to show how toxic he actually is/was.

Because of the involvement of traynor at the club and his name being toxic amongst the Scottish press.

Majority of those writing/editing stuff against us have a personal gripe with traynor from his press/BBC days.

A completely toxic brand

*Also he's hardly involved anymore at Rangers and it just goes to show how toxic he actually is/was.

JHC. So it’s a vendetta against another press person?

Don't do anything for fear of upsetting Leckie/ Speirs etc etc etc- unbefuckinlievable

Back