Dirty Gordon Waddell goes on the Mail on Sunday

Gordon Waddell, that well known anti Rangers, left wing, independence supporting sports writer has just joined the Conservative supporting Scottish Mail on Sunday. Waddell, who absolutely loathes Rangers, had finally been given the boot at the ailing Sunday Mail and looked all washed up in a shrinking market where every reader is a prisoner.

But Scottish Daily Mail and Scottish Mail on Sunday editor in chief, Andy Harries, axed his long time and highly respected chief football writer, Fraser Mackie, a former Rangers News reporter, to make way for loud- mouth, know-all, Waddell.

Is it any coincidence that Harries was one of Waddell’s brother, Bruce’s close confidants when Bruce was editor of the Daily Record?

So that’s the Mail on Sunday added to the Sunday Mail on the list of papers Rangers supporters should avoid.

Strange for a unionist tabloid to have a clownshoe as editor, surely the owners would be concerned if appointments like this cost them readers ?

Harries never even had the decency to sack people face to face or even over the phone, he done it by e_mail and now he has this Rangers hating arse wipe on the payroll, its time all Gers fans and those opposed to the hate filled Nationalists in our midsts stopped buying this rag.

Why even have a thread about this?

Someone I've never heard of has moved to a thing I don't read.

Gordon Waddell, that well known anti Rangers, left wing, independence supporting sports writer has just joined the Conservative supporting Scottish Mail on Sunday. Waddell, who absolutely loathes Rangers, had finally been given the boot at the ailing Sunday Mail and looked all washed up in a shrinking market where every reader is a prisoner.

But Scottish Daily Mail and Scottish Mail on Sunday editor in chief, Andy Harries, axed his long time and highly respected chief football writer, Fraser Mackie, a former Rangers News reporter, to make way for loud- mouth, know-all, Waddell.

Is it any coincidence that Harries was one of Waddell’s brother, Bruce’s close confidants when Bruce was editor of the Daily Record?

So that’s the Mail on Sunday added to the Sunday Mail on the list of papers Rangers supporters should avoid.

Make no mistake, the Daily Mail/ Mail on Sunday may be Tory papers but their main fitba writers to a man are ***s, and were chief amongst those putting the boot into us in 2012 and since, and also guilty of attempting to drag us into the celtc paedophile ring scandal.

How many people buy a regular newspaper in modern Britain?

I don't know any, just some that want something to read occasionally on the bus to work.

Soon there won’t be any newspapers. These so called journalists go from one paper to another but the reality is they are irrelevant and will soon be consigned to history
However, they will just jump to SM platforms instead!
We really need to get OUR guys in there.
We offered equality to the newcomers and they want destroy us for being nice to them

How could anyone who has read any of that clown’s infantile articles believe that they merited a move to a more upmarket (relatively speaking) paper?!?

Its tragic how these so called journalists go all coy, when it comes to highlighting the sexual abuse of all these young Bhoys over 4 decades. Add the Scottish Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday to the banned list. Dont buy them Bears and dont read online.

Dundee University recently had an on line induction video. As rector, Jim Spence said a wee bit.

He was talking about a sports journalist he knew, who had been made redundant, was in his 40's, and was just about to start uni.

I immediately thought of Waddell.

Probably Ewan McLean who was the golf writer at the Record.

McGreechan, the self styled Johnny the Greek.
Another ***
not looked at a paper in years, remember one of them was an editor at some point, hence in my mind the mail was the other view when the green tinted specs were worn during typing.

Dundee University recently had an on line induction video. As rector, Jim Spence said a wee bit.

He was talking about a sports journalist he knew, who had been made redundant, was in his 40's, and was just about to start uni.

I immediately thought of Waddell.

Waddell is my age, early 50s. Same year at Falkirk High School. He was a prick back then too.

I can't remember the last time i bought a paper so it makes no difference to me.
lu5Armd.gif

Back