Dirty wrong one gets what he deserve

Attention seeking idiot. Imagine going out your way to try stir up potential trouble, get punched about, video it and then put it online!
Won’t lie I had a right good laugh at him and I’m definitely not one that condones violence or anything because when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes

The song that contains the line about there soon being no Protestants at all. Sectarian, no? Well known, almost as well as the Sash
Pish. It's a well known song. I don't listen to Boyzone or Take That, but unfortunately I know their crap songs.

I doubt they spend their time listening to that shite or knowing what the words are. I bet if you took 100 Rangers supporters and played that song you would have less than 5 who know what it is.

The only way you would know it's Irish or something is because of the heidely dee tune.
Correct. I'm from 'over there' and I'd never heard that song before.
I know little about their songs or their 'culture' and nor I do want to.

The old boy played a blinder. No spring chicken either. Bet he was a proper double hard c.unt back in his pomp!

Does he say “That’s not right is it “at the end , you better believe he thought it wasn’t.

Watched that about 30 times and it only gets better the stupid boot in the car he was trying to impress must have pissed herself she won’t be looking at him again as a big shot.

What an immensely stupid person and he's not going to be able to claim violence from the marcher since the amount provoking from the idea could have created a lot worse than two jabs to the face.

Belters, the old guys punches, and the fandan in the motor, in my experience a couple of hooks usually does the trick.

Go looking for it, get slapped and then cry about it. Good on the old guy, he didn’t hit him hard enough.

Horrible fascist spouting his knuckledragging views which for most people in a progressive Northern Ireland are unacceptable. Deserved slap.

When he was chinned he must have thought the lights went out when his sunglasses dropped from his head to cover his eyes.

Idiot in so many ways.
Playing the rebel music, turning it up loud, waving at the bandsmen, rolling down the window then sticking out his chin and then daring the older guy to do something.

I would love to see what happens if the inbred is actually able to unclip the seatbelt and actually get out the car haha
He will have had no intention of ever getting out his car he has probably done exactly what he set out to do and land someone in bother.

An absolute fucking cretin.

The best thing about this video...
Being so fecking thick that not knowing uploading your own video of you trying to act like Brendon Big Baws and getting slapped like a wee bitch (by somebody's Great Grampa) makes you, a young fit gym instructor , look like an absolute pricks prick!

I'd Carlsberg did bitch slaps.....

Being so fecking thick that not knowing uploading your own video of you trying to act like Brendon Big Baws and getting slapped like a wee bitch (by somebody's Great Grampa) makes you, a young fit gym instructor , look like an absolute pricks prick!

I think it's been clarified that the guy in the video is not the same guy as the gym instructor whose photo was being bandied about.

I think it's been clarified that the guy in the video is not the same guy as the gym instructor whose photo was being bandied about.
This better?

Being so fecking thick that not knowing uploading your own video of you trying to act like Brendon Big Baws and getting slapped like a wee bitch (by somebody's Great Grampa) makes you, a young fit looking bloke , look like an absolute pricks prick!

Back