Disabled Access to Ibrox

laganvillage

I would appreciate if someone on here could help? A friend and his wife and handicapped daughter will be in Glasgow next Wednesday and would love to take in the game Vs Aberdeen. He has emailed the ticket office but apparently they are snowed under with emails and might take some time to reply.
A phone number or a name for someone at Ibrox who could help would be much appreciated.

I would appreciate if someone on here could help? A friend and his wife and handicapped daughter will be in Glasgow next Wednesday and would love to take in the game Vs Aberdeen. He has emailed the ticket office but apparently they are snowed under with emails and might take some time to reply.
A phone number or a name for someone at Ibrox who could help would be much appreciated.
Email
DisabilityMatters@rangers.co.uk

They’ll be able to help.

As an update to my request for help. The friend who was looking help received a phone call from the club after contacting the email given on here.
The club are sorting my friend,his wife and handicapped daughter out with tickets to the Aberdeen game free of charge.
What a club.
Thanks again to Tony Soprano and Blue As for your help.

As an update to my request for help. The friend who was looking help received a phone call from the club after contacting the email given on here.
The club are sorting my friend,his wife and handicapped daughter out with tickets to the Aberdeen game free of charge.
What a club.
Thanks again to Tony Soprano and Blue As for your help.
Brilliant mate,delighted that this has been organised.
Hopefully they all have a brilliant night.

Back