Disappointed but not down. Heads up Bears.

daven37

We have been caught out with two centre backs who two weeks ago were no where near the first team.

I would also say that Goss was caught out by the pace of the game today - it passed him by.

Apart from that we were more than a match for the tramps - I am disappointed with the result but I am not retreating into doom and gloom mode.

We get it right in the cup match we will fxxk these cretins.

For next season we are 1 top centre back and 1 top defensive midfielder away from them. McCrorie or even Ryan Jack playing today and we don't lose that game.

Heads up Bears.

you only have to look at the strength of there bench

we are more then 2 players away

We have been caught out with two centre backs who two weeks ago were no where near the first team.

I would also say that Goss was caught out by the pace of the game today - it passed him by.

Apart from that we were more than a match for the tramps - I am disappointed with the result but I am not retreating into doom and gloom mode.

We get it right in the cup match we will fxxk these cretins.

For next season we are 1 top centre back and 1 top defensive midfielder away from them. McCrorie or even Ryan Jack playing today and we don't lose that game.

Heads up Bears.
Well said that man . That one January window improved us massively we had a couple of options on the bench which we never had last year another good window and players coming back from injury . I know it’s small steps and slow but we are progressing. Always remember what the rest of Scottish football tried and failed to do to us NO SURRENDER EVER BEARS

It’s very difficult after that start to be positive about a defeat.

I’m trying though, desperately.

It IS better to be hurt at losing when you know you should have won than to celebrate a draw a year ago because it wasn’t a humping.

Back