Disciplinary proceedings opened against Kilmarnock Re Covid

It is alleged that Kilmarnock FC breached the SPFL’s Covid-19 Regulations during the lead-up to their postponed League Match v Motherwell FC on Friday, 2 October.

A hearing will be held before a Sub-Committee of the Board of the SPFL, chaired by an independent legally-qualified chair.

The date of the hearing will be announced in due course.

Unless they can definiticely prove totally irresponsible behaviour I don't really want to see any club crucified over COVID. This is a terrible situation which affects all walks of life and we seem to have little control over it.

Unfortunately the horse had bolted with sheep/them and new rules were introduced, they will be punished more severely if they have done something.

I’m not getting ahead of myself because we are no doubt going to get hit by this at some point, the most worrying thing about the scenes after the game last night was how close our players were face to face with people who have recently spent time with players who have tested positive for COVID. There cant be a points deduction since Aberdeen and them didn’t have one, may just have to force some fixtures to go ahead with depleted squads (even youth players).

Killie should just ask for clarification of Bolingoli’s flights before the game he played against them

In the interests of sporting integrity of course

Let the truth come out and make sure there’s transparency in the game

Poultry fine for killie and slap on the wrist no doubt
bpc-chickens-indoors-1080x640.jpg

Is that in between the house parties, and hookers then??

You’ll always get some idiot players, but I wouldn’t say it’s unfair to suggest their clubs will likely have better procedures in place for the most part than a lot of teams up here.

Of course a lot of that will be down to money but hardly surprising when teams can’t even afford grass pitches in this backwater.

Clubs in Scotland don’t have the financial clout to keep covid away
I’m not rich and I ain’t got it so far and I’m sure I mix with many more people than pro footballers in my day job.
I’m sure I will get it at some point as we all will but staying alert and following guide line must help

Yes, my mate met him at a euro away game and said he was working but off camera was brand new talking about the Rangers.
Same happened to me. We met him in Stuttgart back in 2003.

Had a bottle of beer with us in the boozers the night before we played as the Mhanks were playing Bayern, he was brand new and seemed to lean towards us.

Unfortunately the horse had bolted with sheep/them and new rules were introduced, they will be punished more severely if they have done something.
The get out is, the Sheep and them were still capable and willing to play the games. Hitler decided the games wouldnt go ahead.

These games arent going ahead cause the teams cant field a team.

Back