Disgusted and sick of the bloody excuses!

muttley

its just sickening to see them yet again beat us and win another cup and to even do it 10 men is even more of a brass neck for us.

I did think the goal they scored shouldn't have stood but, our players are pathetic and just do not have the winners mentality to actually be climbing the steps to receive the cup. We have players that just need to now be shipped out as they clearly aren't going to improve..Tav for starters.I also don't understand why Arfield is constantly in the team when his mindset on his game right now and, we are getting not enough from him

Tav should have acted like a Captain and took the penalty and if he missed then at least he would have made an attempt and stood tall but instead he wimped out and let Alfie take the flak...that's not a Captain for me..

We need players that are so hungry for the win that they will give their all and we did not get that today from this team and its just sickening now...

Last edited:
Tav should have acted like a Captain and took the penalty and if he missed then at least he would have made an attempt and stood tall but instead he wimped out and let Alfie take the flak...that's not a Captain for me..
This is where I stand on it. I like Tav but it's getting more difficult to defend him, at least in the capacity of Captain.

I've said before that I think McGregor should have the armband. I know some folk don't like goalkeepers as skipper but he is the only one in that squad (other than Davis) who is a proven winner.

I’m gutted too mate but we’ve just played them off the pitch with both 11 and 10. Denied a stonewall penalty - even tho we missed the one we got - and their only shot on target was offside.
Some difference from a couple of years ago we regularly lost 4/5 to them.
Hurting but the upward curve is there for all to see.

its just sickening to see them yet again beat us and win another cup and to even do it 10 menis even more of a brass neck for us.

I did think the goal they scored shouldn't have stood but, our players are pathetic and just do not have the winners mentality to actually be climbing the steps to receive the cup. We have players that just need to now be shipped out as they clearly aren't going to improve..Tav for starters.I also don't understand why Arfield is constantly in the team when his mindset on his game right now nad we are getting not enough from him

We need players that are so hungry for the win that they will give their all and we did not get that today from this team and its just sickening now...
Morelos has scored 9 in 9 or something like that.
So your whole post is just shit.
Knee jerk pish.
We are far from perfect but a bit of honesty and perspective. Eh?

Losing by a single goal against a club that has has nearly a decade of a start on us and are paying their players up to three times what we shell out? :rolleyes:

I know that, but today we messed up chance after couldnt score and get a win against 10 men!

Right now Rangers lack a quality midfielder who can dictate a game. Kent is very inconsistent and there's absolutely nobody capable of consistently performing wide right. Up front? Morelos continues his fantastic form except for the very biggest games against Celtic.

Squad needs 3 or 4 players. A first choice midfielder, a first choice right sided attacker and competition on the left and up front.

Losing by a single goal against a club that has has nearly a decade of a start on us and are paying their players up to three times what we shell out? :rolleyes:
man u did that in the early 80s, never won Leagues, maybe the odd cup, silly comment to make mark to be fair, Morelos failed Ryan Kent failed rest did what we asked of them

Morelos has scored 9 in 9 or something like that.
So your whole post is just shit.
Knee jerk pish.
We are far from perfect but a bit of honesty and perspective. Eh?

I am being honest...

Tav bottled it and should have took the penalty
Arfield wasnt at the races for me and plenty of others in the match thread have said the same

We lost against 10 men and I did say the goal they scored shouldnt have stood but we should also have put away the chances we had..we failed again to win a cup!

Offside goal

Foster off line at penalty

Maybe we should have been the team causing referees strike years ago because only one team gets the decisions.

I’m gutted too mate but we’ve just played them off the pitch with both 11 and 10. Denied a stonewall penalty - even tho we missed the one we got - and their only shot on target was offside.
Some difference from a couple of years ago we regularly lost 4/5 to them.
Hurting but the upward curve is there for all to see.
Agree and they’re effing luck will run out soon.
WATP

F
its just sickening to see them yet again beat us and win another cup and to even do it 10 menis even more of a brass neck for us.

I did think the goal they scored shouldn't have stood but, our players are pathetic and just do not have the winners mentality to actually be climbing the steps to receive the cup. We have players that just need to now be shipped out as they clearly aren't going to improve..Tav for starters.I also don't understand why Arfield is constantly in the team when his mindset on his game right now nad we are getting not enough from him

%^*& off.

So you accept its offside, but ignore all that and post a rant anyway. Game was decided on that and their keeper. Nothing else in it.

Played them off the park 9 shots on target to one. Tav bottled the penalty and Alfie made an arse of it. Pick ourselves up and move on. This is sore one though.

Right now Rangers lack a quality midfielder who can dictate a game. Kent is very inconsistent and there's absolutely nobody capable of consistently performing wide right. Up front? Morelos continues his fantastic form except for the very biggest games against Celtic.

Squad needs 3 or 4 players. A first choice midfielder, a first choice right sided attacker and competition on the left and up front.
What like Steve Davis or Ryan Jack?

A goal that shouldn't have stood. Three blatant penalties and you are blaming our players and not the cheating referee. Rangers supporter? Can you imagine that happening to them?

Reactions: TNT

It's fine to say that in the context of their overall dominance, but this game in isolation was one we threw away. We created very little after the sending off.

We’re better than them.

What I was disgusted about was our end was half empty when we were pushing for an equaliser.

These people don’t deserve tickets.

A goal that shouldn't have stood. Three blatant penalties and you are blaming our players and not the cheating referee. Rangers supporter? Can you imagine that happening to them?

didnt you see the comment where I said their goal shouldnt have stood?

Exactly but we should have won this they had one shot on goal which was offside?????

This is where I stand on it. I like Tav but it's getting more difficult to defend him, at least in the capacity of Captain.

I've said before that I think McGregor should have the armband. I know some folk don't like goalkeepers as skipper but he is the only one in that squad (other than Davis) who is a proven winner.
Ryan jack would be my captain. I do like tav but i just think there is better leaders in the squad

Back