Do Aberdeen not have any stewards

I think it is time for snipers on the stadium roofs.

It would be entertaining too, would be just like the ending of ‘Too Late The Hero’. Watching a teenager trying to zig zag machine gun fire while trying to get a selfie with a footballer is my type of fun.

Arrested when he got back into the stands and looked like a wee fanny in front of the whole ground.

Worth the £200 quid bet he got outta it I'm sure.

Is this an Aberdeen fan running on to get a selfie with the Celtic keeper? And then being applauded by the rest of the sheep when he runs back. Kind of says it all about their support. They actually care not a jot about their own club and are grinning for a month after they get a draw at home with us whilst getting pumped by the other teams in the league. Weird. I suppose the weirdness was confirmed by them and other clubs fans that said they would rather see their own club go out of existence than allow us back in the top flight after our financial difficulties.

Running on the pitch during a game should result in an automatic 10 year ban from any football stadium in the UK.
I ran on the pitch at Easter road after we won the league on helicopter Sunday! Surely you'll not hold that against me?? Lol

Arrested today. Those 2 wee boys who approached Mcgregor last night are waiting on the door being kicked down.

I ran on the pitch at Easter road after we won the league on helicopter Sunday! Surely you'll not hold that against me?? Lol

I said during a game, after winning something is a different story.

These people who randomly run onto the pitch for no reason should get a big ban.

WTAF how on earth did he get away with that and got back to the stand he ran out of unchallenged imagine if he had a knife instead of a phone what utter shambles security

I think it is time for snipers on the stadium roofs.

It would be entertaining too, would be just like the ending of ‘Too Late The Hero’. Watching a teenager trying to zig zag machine gun fire while trying to get a selfie with a footballer is my type of fun.
Release the Jaguar

Back