Do BT still have SPFL rights next season?

Keyser_Soze

I Know its going exclusive to Sky eventually but cant find if its next season or the season after.

Currently have Virgin with BT but contract up next week.

Eh?

Sky have full ownership of the rights from 2020/21.

BT have %^*& all from 2020/21.

Premier Sports (Setanta) / BBC have the Scottish Cup as they did this year, and until 2024.
League Cup is on Premier Sports from 2020/21 as well

I'd much rather have BT than Sky.

Not much of a choice but Walker is by far the biggest bastard on tv, beats Sutton by a country mile.

It’s like choosing between getting hanged or shot by firing squad.

Both companies forcing rhabids down our throats.

How did we end up with so many crash barriers doing commentaries on our matches?

I'd much rather have BT than Sky.

Not much of a choice but Walker is by far the biggest bastard on tv, beats Sutton by a country mile.

Walker is ingrained with a hatred of Rangers and at least is sincere about it.

Sutton just tries desperately too hard to be controversial and “shocking”, portraying himself as the “hard hitting analyst who says it like it is”. A troll in modern parlance.

He’s a lady's front bottom on Twitter, on their Prematch shows etc....however during the 90 minutes of commentary I do believe Sutton is fairer than Walker who, whenever there’s a controversial incident with a Rangers player is like a rabid dog with a bone .

Walker is ingrained with a hatred of Rangers and at least is sincere about it.

Sutton just tries desperately too hard to be controversial and “shocking”, portraying himself as the “hard hitting analyst who says it like it is”. A troll in modern parlance.

He’s a lady's front bottom on Twitter, on their Prematch shows etc....however during the 90 minutes of commentary I do believe Sutton is fairer than Walker who, whenever there’s a controversial incident with a Rangers player is like a rabid dog with a bone .
Yeah, probably fair. Both utter cuunts but for different reasons.

I get it free through Virgin but it is losing a lot of what I watch: Italian, Rangers games, etc.

There could be other ways and means though.

Back