Do pubs in Glasgow city centre show our games live?

Alfredo scores

Official Ticketer
Family stuff in town tomorrow but will be free while the game is on. Wondering if it's likely to be shown in most boozers in town

Cracking game

Brilliant opener from Liverpool with a delightful chip into the net followed by two quick replies by West Brown, including one magnificent strike from Rodriguez? from the edge of the box. Top corner, taking the net with it as it shot in.

Then Liverpool correctly awarded a pen which they miss, hitting underside of bar, and west Brom then cap a wonderful first half display with a third.

1-3 at Anfield at half time. I suspect this match has many more thrills and spills to offer.

Oh, one last point. 1 1/2 mins to confirm a goal and 4 mins to decide a pen in VAR is far too long.
:D

Has drink been taken?

Toby Jug will also show it.

The last time I was in Glasgow the snooker hall attached to Central Station put it on for me.

Can't get much more convenient than that.

Auctioneers is usually bear friendly

**awaits usual suspects coming on the thread to advise against Auctioneers**

Most places will show it. Was in Auctioneers after the first old firm game this year and a Celtic fan was turned away at the door for 'his own safety'.

May not be a Rangers pub but can't go wrong.

Walkabout up beside Cineworld had the Rangers-Aberdeen game on the big screen when I was there in November.

Depends on the fixture I suppose.

Most places will show it. Was in Auctioneers after the first old firm game this year and a Celtic fan was turned away at the door for 'his own safety'.

May not be a Rangers pub but can't go wrong.
I watched the 1-1 game at the piggery from last season in Auctioneers. When they scored this clown sitting in the middle of the pub gave it yee ha. Was soundly booed/heckled. He left at half time. When we equalised folk started singing Hello Hello...:p

Back