Do "Waiting List" punters have a chance of a ST?

I think if after signing up for mygers and do what you can to “get up the list” then single season books should be fine to buy. I was under the impression I was on the last list and will wait and see how next season develops before deciding on whether to sign up the mygers as I’m not completely comfortable with it being in place

Wouldn’t hang about too long as mygers is here for the foreseeable future

Absolutely. Think this is fair. I'd consider linking the merchandise as well if that counts when released. It's a bit of an unnecessary hassle to buy my own merchandise on my own MyGers then buy his on his.

yeahnot sure whether they will count merch this year or not . It would make sense to but when they announced mygers they never said they would . Might wait till next season

yeahnot sure whether they will count merch this year or not . It would make sense to but when they announced mygers they never said they would . Might wait till next season

Unfortunate timing that they had to launch MyGers before the Castore announcement.

Beahon has said in his interviews that they expect MyGers customers to receive benefits like early strip release purchase and exclusive strips options though.

If the ticket office don’t sort out us who are trying to renew and still waiting for refunds then there might me a chance!

I've just been looking back on my emails and those on the waiting list receive an email a day or two before they went on general sale. That was for the 18/19 season.

What app you use mate?

I have the patreon app as only really listen/subscribe to h&h.
If you have an iPhone I would use the podcast app loaded in the phone. Unsure of Android or other apps I’m afraid although I’ve heard acast may be an option

Personal visit to TO asking for one, have your cash ready with a packet of Orange Club and you’ll be sorted. ;)

First i have heard about my gers members getting first dibs on season tickets if they are on the waiting list.

Cuellar Jnr & I have been on the list for over a year and you are telling me that people that come in and pay a subscription can jump the queue. If that is true its an absolute disgrace and getting more like Liverpool by the day.

I think that's the wrong interpretation of what is proposed. Those who have earned the most points by going to games would get greater access to STs.

From a fan and club perspective, it makes sense to reward those looking to go to the most games

Questions for clarification:
1)
If you just renew your season ticket and don't join MyGers, you're not eligible to apply for semi/final tickets?

2)
Supporters clubs must join MyGers and pay a fee for each member, to be eligible for access to domestic away tickets?

3)
As per point 2, supporters clubs will only be able to access semi/final by registering all members with MyGers?

4)
You have to be a MyGers member to obtain a ticket for a European away match?

5) MyGers is now EVERYTHING when it comes to following Rangers?

1. Incorrect, CCCS is the prerequisite for semi/finals tickets same as this year. MyGers offers additional prioirity though.
2. Incorrect.
3. RSCs Semi/Finals process hasn't changed.
4. Yes, MyGers has replaced/enveloped the travel club.
5. MyGers is our club membership - from a club perspective we want all fans to sign up and get involved but its not "EVERYTHING"

1. Incorrect, CCCS is the prerequisite for semi/finals tickets same as this year. MyGers offers additional prioirity though.
2. Incorrect.
3. RSCs Semi/Finals process hasn't changed.
4. Yes, MyGers has replaced/enveloped the travel club.
5. MyGers is our club membership - from a club perspective we want all fans to sign up and get involved but its not "EVERYTHING"
Regarding points 2 and 3 presumably the new categories will be based on the number of members and tenner a head paid so it's not the same as last year?

Regarding points 2 and 3 presumably the new categories will be based on the number of members and tenner a head paid so it's not the same as last year?
The question was:

2)
Supporters clubs must join MyGers and pay a fee for each member, to be eligible for access to domestic away tickets?

- that is not correct. RSCs don’t have to have their members join MyGers to be eligible for access to tickets.
They do have to pay a registration fee of £10 per adult and £5 per concession/child to have them registered for categorisation points.

3 -the process of allocation for semis/finals will be based on categories the same as last year. The categories themselves may change but the allocation process is the same. Categories were always based on registration points. We’ve just tweaked them for this year and added a registration fee payable by each rsc member who wishes to register with their club.

The question was:

2)

- that is not correct. RSCs don’t have to have their members join MyGers to be eligible for access to tickets.
They do have to pay a registration fee of £10 per adult and £5 per concession/child to have them registered for categorisation points.

3 -the process of allocation for semis/finals will be based on categories the same as last year. The categories themselves may change but the allocation process is the same. Categories were always based on registration points. We’ve just tweaked them for this year and added a registration fee payable by each rsc member who wishes to register with their club.
That doesn't sound as good as your previous answer and I would hazard a guess that that was the question they were trying to ask not what you replied to. A good politician's answer :))

That doesn't sound as good as your previous answer and I would hazard a guess that that was the question they were trying to ask not what you replied to. A good politician's answer :))

I have a hard enough time answering all the questions I’m given without having to guess what a question really means

The question was:

2)

Does that mean someone can pay a tenner for their supporters club (and be in their ballots) and join the MyGers scheme themselves and have a double chance of tickets then?

I thought part of the idea behind MyGers was to avoid that.

I think that's the wrong interpretation of what is proposed. Those who have earned the most points by going to games would get greater access to STs.

From a fan and club perspective, it makes sense to reward those looking to go to the most games

Yeah, I agree that people who've been going to games should 100% be in line first for STs.

It is an issue for those of us (with existing STs with young kids looking to start going to the games though.

I can't take him to games just now as I can't get a 2nd seat near (let alone beside) me and he can't start accumulating MyGers points on that basis.

Dunno how that is resolved along forward...

Yeah, I agree that people who've been going to games should 100% be in line first for STs.

It is an issue for those of us (with existing STs with young kids looking to start going to the games though.

I can't take him to games just now as I can't get a 2nd seat near (let alone beside) me and he can't start accumulating MyGers points on that basis.

Dunno how that is resolved along forward...

the waiting list is still to be launched so let’s just see what the club come up with.

Does that mean someone can pay a tenner for their supporters club (and be in their ballots) and join the MyGers scheme themselves and have a double chance of tickets then?

I thought part of the idea behind MyGers was to avoid that.

we haven’t eliminated RSC allocations. MyGers away reform is about sorting the individual ticket allocation.

the waiting list is still to be launched so let’s just see what the club come up with.

Yeah, I'm keen to see what they do.

Don't think there's a solution to it all though unless the club start moving people from seats where they've sat individually for years to accomodate groups of two or more wanting to sit together.

Afterall, many people who "sit on their own" have now become pals with the people in their area.

we haven’t eliminated RSC allocations. MyGers away reform is about sorting the individual ticket allocation.

Leaves many of the same issue as before then, no? Individual allocation (lack thereof) of tickets was partly a problem because people in RSCs had two chances at a ticket.

I do welcome MyGers and the points based scheme. It's going to take a good few alterations of the first draft before it works suitably I reckon.

Leaves many of the same issue as before then, no? Individual allocation (lack thereof) of tickets was partly a problem because people in RSCs had two chances at a ticket.

I do welcome MyGers and the points based scheme. It's going to take a good few alterations of the first draft before it works suitably I reckon.

MyGers should put tickets into the hands of those most who attend most games which takes pressure off the manipulation of the system with “additional” cccs sign ups. Fixing that aspect will have a big affect. Combining that with a truer figure on the RSC front will be a big help. we will monitor it’s success

Do you know if after June 30th when the list opens up, if they will be offered in order of gold/silver/bronze or will it be a free for all for anyone on MyGers? Cheers

Do you know if after June 30th when the list opens up, if they will be offered in order of gold/silver/bronze or will it be a free for all for anyone on MyGers? Cheers

i doubt it will be tiered as gold silver and blond will be set with away allocations in mind.
They will do it on points

MyGers should put tickets into the hands of those most who attend most games which takes pressure off the manipulation of the system with “additional” cccs sign ups. Fixing that aspect will have a big affect. Combining that with a truer figure on the RSC front will be a big help. we will monitor it’s success

Be keen to see how it works out. Would like the system to be capable of isolating one MyGers number to one ticket application when it comes to the ballots (ie if someone is legitimately gettign one on the MyGers points, they can't be part of an RSC ballot to then dish out a ticket to someone if they got both).

Would involve tying in with each and every RSC though and having their memberlist for each ballot though, I think and I don't think they want that scrutiny.

Due to being told I have cancer the fact that my grand son, is in his last year at UNI, I have been convinced to give up both STs. so that is two seats up for grabs, both seats together, in the MSR.

Back