Do we get a guard of honour next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...s-guard-of-honour-blast-roles-reversed-Ibrox/

It’s a load of nonsense. Wouldn't want one and wouldn’t give one. Rugby can keep that sort of guff

Not a chance :))

Even Broonaldo got hooked in 78 mins so he didn’t need to suffer on the pitch at the end B-D

Or maybe he was his normal shite self so got hooked for nae neck to be a hero. Didn’t work out.

Don’t start this garbage, I’d hate for them to give us one. Let’s just go there and plucking pump them

Only wish Lennon hadn't done a runner for a few more weeks just to get his remarks from a few years back rubbed right in his coupon at the pre-game press conference.

I would only accept a guard of honour from people I respect. If I was playing and they did it, I’d walk behind them.

The Groin brigade will be there both sides of the street to welcome the champions of Scotland

No we don’t want or require one, the way these people have treated us over the last ten years we don’t need it, WATP

We should line up to applaud them onto the park on 21 March. They have given us such fun this year and deserve to be recognised.

Do not want.

Guards of Honour are a step down the road towards half and half scarfs.

I don't want or need one but I think they will give one.
Just to try and say they're taking the higher ground....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back