Do we have what it takes to stop the Tainted 10?

We have had 3-4 seasons to build a team that is good enough to challenge and win the league before getting to this stage. We have literally ripped up the team every season and brought in 10-12 new signings where a large chunk have come into the starting 11 each season. We will need to do the same again this season, hope they gel, hope we get consistency, hope they %^*& up. Past seasons tell us that this aint happening unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong.

We can imagine it but it won't happen. We're kidding ourselves on if we think this squad will get it together to mount a challenge.

We has them by the balls after the 29th. The were flapping. Had we not capitulated, they wouldn't have been awarded the title.

Not the current squad but I trust our board and management team know what it means and will come good.

The yahoos knew exactly what they were doing by putting squeal Lennon back in the dugout. Anytime they are under pressure now or lose a game they will let him off the leash to rant and rave at referees to inTIMidate them and make sure they get the decisions going forward.

Next season expect every dirty trick in the book to be used by them. Being a better footballing side just won't be enough we need to fight fire with fire and be more aggressive.

Hopefully with a new chairman being named he can be the public face of the club and take the fight to the SPFL and yahoos.

Nae body. That’s why it’s the tainted 10. Not a real 10...over even 9 for that matter.

I see you've come across that lovely welcoming attitude(!) often shown towards those who ask honest questions or make sincere points.

To answer your original question, I think we have it in us to stop them! We will pull out all the stops next season hopefully.

Heart says that we'll stop them.

Head realises that we will simply not be allowed to stop a tainted 10 in a row. It's their holy grail. They want that more than anything to make up for our 9 in a row in the 90s. That mentally destroyed a generation of mentally challengeds.

And you know what? Even if they lie cheat and steal there way to it, it genuinely won't bother me. Not one bit. Because we know that it's tainted. and in there own warped minds so do they.

The yahoos knew exactly what they were doing by putting squeal Lennon back in the dugout. Anytime they are under pressure now or lose a game they will let him off the leash to rant and rave at referees to inTIMidate them and make sure they get the decisions going forward.

Next season expect every dirty trick in the book to be used by them. Being a better footballing side just won't be enough we need to fight fire with fire and be more aggressive.

Hopefully with a new chairman being named he can be the public face of the club and take the fight to the SPFL and yahoos.
More deflection from us. I thought Lennon would be pish. Turns out he has come back more level headed and has made Rodgers side even more efficient going forward.

Evening folks.
New to FF so go easy on me.

If we hang onto Alfie, get Hagi in, make Jack captain and possibly a new CB with experience as the title says...

I can’t see the poets changing much players wise but I can’t see us making wholesale changes either compared to last seasons.

I think we match them in every position and beat them 1 on 1 but we need the elite mentality that the poets have going for them post January.

What’s your thoughts gentlemen?
There's not even been a nine. poet nonsense this thread.

Handed 9, 10 doesn't exist. Not that it will stop them or Scottish footballing harping on about it.

Do we have the team/squad to win the league next season. No, the last two seasons show that. We've been miles away. I'm two seasons under Gerrard we've not put up a title challenge.

We lack quality, consistency, leadership, bottle, a winning mentality, squad depth, the manager has shown he's tactically weak and inept.

We have a very talented group of players but we need to add leadership, proven winners and fight

In a word.....no

Unfortunately I can see the games at Rugby Park, Tynecastle etc playing out this coming season as they have the last two.

Leaky defence + midfield and wide players that don’t contribute enough goal threat + over reliance on our main striker = failure

It'll depend just as much on matters off the park as on it.

With the current placemen ruling the SPFL and SFA, there's virtually no chance of us succeeding. They'll be even more determined to hamper us as revenge for daring to question them.

It's crucial that those "leading" scottish football become neutral. We can't have one club calling all the shots.
This , what past few months events have shown us , Their is no SPFL competition , just games to be played before gifting them another tainted title .

SG needs to be far more flexible with his formation/tactics. We are Warburton like at times, so predictable.

9*IAR with a "car huddle"

99070188_3067847106632117_2659643384058085376_n.jpg

Evening folks.
New to FF so go easy on me.

If we hang onto Alfie, get Hagi in, make Jack captain and possibly a new CB with experience as the title says...

I can’t see the poets changing much players wise but I can’t see us making wholesale changes either compared to last seasons.

I think we match them in every position and beat them 1 on 1 but we need the elite mentality that the poets have going for them post January.

What’s your thoughts gentlemen?
It will depend on how the Spfl want to play it out.

People on here need to stop buying into this 10 shite. It’s not 10. Half the leagues “won” in the build up to this so-called 10 had no competition as we were in the wilderness, this seasons title, if you can call it that, has not been won. The whole thing is tainted and means nothing to me, it should mean nothing to you.

We don't as it stands - we should have done better in the last couple of seasons, but the facts are that we still didn't win anything, so why should we think this squad will do it next season?

We need new players, and quite a few of them.

This year? Probably as all these teams will be decimated, cutting costs everywhere and all thoughts of actual football will be sacrificed, so yeah, we should be putting teams to the sword week in, week out.
Agree they will be Decimated but sometimes I worry about our approach, attitude and mentality which is usually when we drop stupid points when least expected.

Without trying to sound staunch, I genuinely believe there’s no validity to TIAR now.

That and NIAR ended when this season was aborted before it had reached a conclusion. Celtic may have been awarded the title to satisfy the pencil pushers, but they didn’t win it so the whole run is now at an end in terms of its credibility.

There should be no additional pressure on the players to stop it therefore - to do so would only lend it an importance it no longer deserves.

We didn't have the depth of squad for last season, missed to many vital players at one point or another. I love Alfie, but can you trust him to play a full season without getting suspended at a crucial time? They push his buttons, he reacts, and refs are more than happy to oblige...

Until we get refereed to the same standards as them, and get their henchmen out of the positions of power they've secured then right now I don't think we can do it

A new skipper, and more consistency from out midfield, like Aribo and Kamara who keep drifting out of games. I think we rely on Alfie too much for goals and would like another 20 goals spread around the team. The thing we need most is a moany faced miserable sod who wants to win at all costs.
I can’t disagree with any of this.

Yes, and any Rangers fan who says otherwise is a coward.
You actually rekon we will be given a fair crack of the whip next season?
The tainted 10 is already been decided, and if we had a team of 11 Messi's, we still wont stop them.
The refs are corrupt, How do you stop that?

Calling bears cowards for not sharing your view is a bit harsh imo

Nope, if we think Ryan Jack is going to lead us to the title then we are sadly confused and underestimate greatly our opponent.
Ryan Jack was the best 8 for the first half of the season. Although I don’t agree you can at least make an argument about saying we need someone of quality to replace him due to injuries but he is good enough.
EDIT: After seeing other posts I assuke you’re talking about Jack as a captain, never mind my brother post then.

Any bear genuinely believing this is even remotely close to our NIAR legends of the 30s and 40s, Stein's scum, or our second NIAR is insane.

Reactions: VGM
Going by the games prior to league cessation not a fecking chance.
I would also suggest that they will benefit more from the enforced break due to the volume of games their main players have had over the last four years. The fatigue factor that could have been an advantage to us has gone.
To have any chance we need to sign 3/4 top players. We need winners.
Talk of Forwards from Livingstone as our goal fills me with dread.
We face a massive challenge next season.

Yes, and any Rangers fan who says otherwise is a coward.

When we can finally go into a game vs Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Hearts confident of taking all three points, we'll be close. Remove the defeats at home to Hamilton etc and we're even closer. It's got nothing to do with them. We need to get our bit right first.

Ryan Jack was the best 8 for the first half of the season. Although I don’t agree you can at least make an argument about saying we need someone of quality to replace him due to injuries but he is good enough.
EDIT: After seeing other posts I assuke you’re talking about Jack as a captain, never mind my brother post then.

Not for Captain and not for building our team around. He might be good enough on occasion but we certainly need better. Much better if we are gong to win a league.

And having read through a number of posts going on about their 9, 10 or whatever, let's be clear, i want to win the league for us. %^*& them.

We dont have a team or style that can consistently take care of the mundane sides. Until we do, it's more of the same and we will be sitting here next year asking how many we need to challenge.
We have a weak underbelly and until you remove that, we ain't winning Jack Shit .

I don’t think so. What happened from January-March this year is something I cannot look past. Give it a couple of months and I’ll be riding the optimism wave though.

If they way these corrupt b@stards ended the season isn't enough to put fire in the belly of the players that remain, giving them the incentive they need, nothing will.

There is no tainted 10. The run stopped this year when the league couldn’t be completed. Next year starts again at one

Back