Do we play Partick tomorrow?

For those who missed the other thread before it got chopped the starting line-up was reported as:

McLaughlin
Tavernier
Devine
Goldson
King
Lundstram
Lowry
Arfield
Sakala
Middleton
Wright

Dare say it changed considerably at half-time but can't confirm that.
No Souttar, Jack, Helander or Roofe?

Clearly can't rely on them to play every game.

Furious.

Can’t see the Rangers v. Sunderland thread.
But if anyone is interested my son has the option to buy a ticket for said game but he isn’t going to it.
Let me know if anyone fancies it.

Reads like Scott Wright had a very lively 45 minutes in the first half. Very much second string second half.
I thought the same mate, reads as though he was very influential in the play - still want to see a RW brought in, but he is coming on very well.

Very mixed abilities for both halfs.

Anyone any idea where Kent is? Was he granted extra time off? Good to see Sakala back, despite having played in the summer for Zambia.

Club font on the new kit with red outline looks good, abs least the players are lucky enough to be showing off the correct sponsor :))

Zukowski impressive in those limited highlights.

Howler from Lowry for their first goal.

Thanks for posting.

New top looks good, but those shorts with the panel are truly awful.
TBH the decals on both teams look OTT, far too big, busy and prominent. I wouldnt be surprised if the SFA stepped in at some point and regulated their size and positioning, on behalf of refs.

Was he the 22?
He was. Could, arguably (along with McAusland), have done better in the build-up to Thistle's second goal but looked good going forward. Stopping crosses coming in is a bit of a bugbear of mine admittedly, main errors were in central defence for that one.

Back