Do we ring the changes for Falkirk?

i wouldn't change it too much. i think this squad needs to keep it's rhythm at times, in particular Tav and Goldson who set the standards now.

Bar Goldson and Tav the whole team should change, big opportunity to be professional and clinical and get the clean sheets back on track. Looking forward to crushing that scummy club and I hope the players are too.

* Really want to see tank Bassey for a full 90 minutes, presumably Paterson is still ruled out?

Yes please.... as many changes as possible.
Do you have a under 16 team to put out to give us a bit of hope?
We have improved a bit... but a full Rangers team against us and I fear the worst from what I've seen so far this season from both teams

Personally I'd like to see 5/6 changes on Sunday.

That was a gruling 90 minutes of hard running with no subs.

Bassey
Helander
Barjonas??
Hagi
Barker
Itten
Defoe

I know Sunday's a big game but for me we need to be brave and put more trust in these guys.. we're playing every 3/4 days for the next month.

Yes, without a doubt. Those players we ask to put in a shift week in week our need tested. Goldson, Barisic, Kent, Morelos should all be rested. I’d have said Tav as well but with no Patterson he probably has to play.

I would play Davis. I know it is obvious to rest him but I think he has his worst games after a rest. Imo as players get older they need to play more to keep the level of performance up.
Not at all davis needs managed

Definite to start would be McLaughlin, Helander, Bassey, Hagi, Stewart, Defoe, Itten and Barker.

Would like to give Tav and Goldson a week off.

Happy for our boss to make the call but we are just not out of sight yet and strongest 11 should be on the pitch to keep the pressure on the scum and then sub the big players when we have 4 on the scoresheet like sunday
It’s a match against Falkirk in the cup mate.
Surely this is the game to rest many of our first-pick regulars and give the fringe players a run out.

Can’t argue with that team. Maybe bring Barjonas in or King?
Ideally would be resting Tav and Goldson but doesn’t look like that can happen.
He's not going to throw a 16 year old in that hasn't played a minute of first team football. It will be Goldson and Helander.

Mclaughlin

Tav
Godson
Helander
Bassey

Arfield
Davis
Aribo

Hagi
Defoe
Itten

Yes please.... as many changes as possible.
Do you have a under 16 team to put out to give us a bit of hope?
We have improved a bit... but a full Rangers team against us and I fear the worst from what I've seen so far this season from both teams
We might just send our Ladies Team along @grangemouthbairn.
No disrespect, but we really should be making 5 or 6 changes and still leave your place with a win.

Yes, without a doubt. Those players we ask to put in a shift week in week our need tested. Goldson, Barisic, Kent, Morelos should all be rested. I’d have said Tav as well but with no Patterson he probably has to play.
Did you see Tav at the press conference? He has no interest in being rested!

Tav and Goldson will play, in part because we don't have capacity to rest them. All the rest would have been left out if we had midfielders available, but Kamara and possibly Arfield might have to play.

Bassey
Helander
Barjonas??
Hagi
Barker
Itten
Defoe

I know Sunday's a big game but for me we need to be brave and put more trust in these guys.. we're playing every 3/4 days for the next month.
100% There will be changes can see 5/6 they gave there all 2nite alot of tired legs out there last 10/15mins

McLaughlin

Tav (Shame Patterson can’t play)
Balogun
Helander
Bassey

Aribo
Jack

Itten
Hagi
Barker

Defoe

Nine changes for me. Rest Goldson and if we are winning by 2/3 goals then take Tav off.
Go baws oot next Thursday.

We have enough depth to field a strong team and batter Falkirk tbh.

But defo time to rest players given that the 11 who started tonight, finished. Bizarre not making any subs IMO.

Bassey
Helander
Barjonas??
Hagi
Barker
Itten
Defoe

The team has been outstanding this season & I'm always the first to say, start your best team!!! But our squad is strong & some players that didn't feature tonight will get another chance & bring fresh legs to the the team but definitely won't weaken us!
Our manager is doing a fantastic job so far, as he learns & long may it continue! Our players who are playing so well, can only learn from him!

Shame Patterson can't play as ideally Tavernier would get a rest, but I can't think who else for right back.

McLaughlin

Tavernier
Balogun
Helander
Bassey

Barjonas

Aribo
Hagi

Itten
Defoe
Barker

McLaughlin

Tav
Balogun
Helander
Bassey

Jack
Aribo

Itten
Hagi
Barker

Defoe

Firth
King
Maxwell
Kamara
Arfield
Middleton
Stewart

I’d give the players who were on international duty a rest but otherwise it would be more about giving players some game time. Itten and Defoe to start. Bassey in for Borna, and perhaps try Helander and Balogun together as a partnership.

We might just send our Ladies Team along @grangemouthbairn.
No disrespect, but we really should be making 5 or 6 changes and still leave your place with a win.

Not seen the Ladies team play mate, so cant say comment.
Agreed though... should be 5 or 6 at least.
Was talking this over with my brother and we both agreed that if we can keep it down to 4 we would be doing well.
Listened to the blues brothers podcast on Monday and wee Durranty reckoned 2-0 to Rangers, Derek Ferguson said 5-0... and the guy running it said 8 or 9.... I didnt raise an eyebrow at that, because the way Rangers are going about their business this season is impressive to say the least.

He's not going to throw a 16 year old in that hasn't played a minute of first team football. It will be Goldson and Helander.

Mclaughlin

Tav
Godson
Helander
Bassey

Arfield
Davis
Aribo

Hagi
Defoe
Itten
If the kid is good enough he is good enough , remember when we flung a 17 year old Danny Wilson in against Dundee United ( I think ) that hadn’t played a minute of first team football?

The game against Falkirk has come at the right time after tonight’s exertions. We have a big squad with quality players who can come in and do the job at the weekend.
Sqaud management will play a big part in how this season pans out.
No.
Win the game. Ties like this can derail momentum. Play our best team. Need a win now our forms dropped.

Best team on the park every game.

Apart from Davis who needs nursed through the season.

Did no one watch Liverpool last night?

After the game in Lisbon we rung the changes for Hamilton which didn't work out too bad. We're strong so we're not weakening the team much. I would like Alfie to play and not be rested, the guy needs a couple of goals.

Best team on the park every game.

Apart from Davis who needs nursed through the season.

Did no one watch Liverpool last night?
You want to risk players against falkirk on a plastic pitch in the league cup?
What’s the point of having a squad?

Back