Do we win the cup on Saturday?

Can we get over last night and win on Saturday?

• Total voters

Rangers daft

Can the players shake off last night and go again on Saturday against a hearts team who will be right up for it?

We simply have to, I know its a different game but our kids beat them.
The lads need to pick themselves up, dust themselves off and go again, its part of being at Rangers, we can't win them all (even though the chance for this may not come along again in a lifetime) so we move on to the next triumph.

Best way to get over a disappointment is to get back to winning ways as quickly as possible. I think we'll win and win comfortably.

100% Yes. The players will be hurting big time and be feeling like they've let the fans down. Tav will boot a few arses In the dressing room if needs be.

Do we win? Indeed.

Does it make a difference to last night or our season? Not really.

I still think it needs done though, if for no other reason than the Semi-Final heroics deserve the trophy to be collected.

Right now I couldn't give a flying fook about the SC

Saturday feels like tinpot compared to what we have just missed out on.

In saying all that, give me 48 hours to calm down and I am sure I will be up for it.

But defeat is simply not an option.

Our B team beat Hearts in their own midden.
We need to park that and go at them from the start,and we need to use our squad and subs wisely.

A Scottish Cup win will slightly make up for the great disappointment from last night. A good chance to not have this season completely written off (trophy wise)

We need to start picking up silverware pronto and these players deserve it.

Most of the team will be absolutely knackered so I'm expecting multiple changes tbh which could go either way.

McGlauchlin
Tav, Goldson, Balogun, Bassey
Ramsey, Davis, Arfield
Diallo, Roofe, Sakala

That's more or less what I expect the starting line up to be.

It'll make a difference to the players on the park. A major domestic medal to add to their career.
Which is why I mentioned the Semi-Final. The efforts that day deserve a Medal as it was essentially the Final itself and the team was magnificent.

I simply meant in the grand scheme of things, and particularly after last night, the Scottish Cup really means very little and the idea of celebrating its capture seems somewhat hard to find.

I think Rangers need to very much be thinking of next season as well. Players about to leave or that Gio knows he doesnt want to keep on, why have them involved?

Play the guys who will be sticking around and make this the start of next season.

It might be exactly what the players need after last night
Gio needs to look each one of them in the eye and see who has enough left in the tank, mentally as well as physically, after last night.

I'd expect a few changes - McLaughlin, Davis, Roofe and possibly Arfield starting with young Lowry given the chance to show what he's got on the big stage.

Right now I couldn't give a flying fook about the SC

Saturday feels like tinpot compared to what we have just missed out on.

In saying all that, give me 48 hours to calm down and I am sure I will be up for it.

But defeat is simply not an option.
Came on to post exactly this, word for word.

Back