Do you agree with Amoruso?

Baxter Blue

According to the big man,he believes all the teams in the spfl will be gunning for celtic to stop them getting the 10.
He said that was the case when we tried for it.
Imo us and them are a different matter ,we are hated in the spfl and most in the league are all filth.So i disagree with the big fella here.

Got to say I disagree and feel they will be gunning to make sure they get it as they did for 9*. Sorry Amo

I disagree, all other teams have their own targets and agendas throughout the season, taking any amount of points off them or us is a bonus to other teams.

We are the only team in the league challenging them to the title.

Their "10" isn't worth a %^*& given the circumstances surrounding it if it were to be achieved and to answer the question there is mentally challengeds littered through every team in the top flight bar us and they will bend over and lube up for them at every opportunity

I think teams were trying harder against us in the 7, 8, 9 in a row era as well as 10. We just had the mentality to get over the line whereas in 98 we didn't have the focus of 9. The other lot won't get the same breaks this season with officials and injuries.

its not a great consensus but i’ve spoken to two motherwell supporters and an aberdeen one and none give a toss about them winning but seem quite happy we’re not.

The ten is already dead. It can't happen. Covid Monday saw to that.

With respect to trying to stop a title win next season, it will come down to us vs. them entirely. The budgets for the other clubs will be squeezed, players will be sold and quality will reduce. It won't stop them kicking lumps out of our players, mind you.

So in whatever form the top league takes on, it's a straightforward title fight that we're in.

its not a great consensus but i’ve spoken to two motherwell supporters and an aberdeen one and none give a toss about them winning but seem quite happy we’re not.

Work with a few Diddy club fans and getting it up us is the prevailing desire. They have no interest in seeing their dominance end.

Disagree. Celtic have kept them all sweet with loan deals and even holding back prize money. Plus quite a few in club offices have green leanings anyway.

That's the excuse for failure all there. We didn't get 10 because every other team (and referee, and governing body etc) ganged up on us.

Another piss poor attempt to validate 9

10 was off the table the minute they voted to end the league early and don't let them forget it.

Maybe just maybe had they voted against ending the league early and done everything in their power to finish the season on the park.......even then I still can't buy in to 9 tbh

Winners of a rigged vote fc

We have current centre halfs at other clubs openly referring to us as huns so I doubt it.

Hopefully these players have retired by the time they are going for 10 in a row as it's at least 10 years away.

The only alternative to them winning the league next season is us winning the league. That thought terrifies the vast majority of Scottish football.

There is a real feeling of dread about us being back on top, whereas most of Scottish football has now been conditioned into accepting our game being corruptly run for the mentally challengeds and them winning everything as a result.

The added bonus of that is that it keeps us a bit weaker and gives the diddy teams more of a chance of scalping us.

If you asked the entire Scottish football set-up including supporters if they would rather see Rangers or that mob win the league next year, the overwhelming majority would say them and keep the status quo.

Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and a few others will continue to treat us as a cup final whilst accepting defeat against them before a ball is kicked.

Nope because the false narrative that we cheated is still rife.

Plus the rest of the spfl teams are riddled with celtic fans. So many are incapable of being professional against them.

10 means nothing anymore and they know it. They won nothing other than the league cup. For the league, we're both starting from 0 from next season. That's all that matters.

According to the big man,he believes all the teams in the spfl will be gunning for celtic to stop them getting the 10.
Imo us and them are a different matter ,we are hated in the spfl and most in the league are all filth.So i disagree with the big fella here.
In a normal footballing world.
In a footballing world not driven by disdain and hatred for one club.
In a footballing world where officialdom isn’t so blatantly biased in favour of one club.
In a footballing world where, dare I say, integrity, footballing or otherwise, exists, he might be correct.
In Scotland though, no, naivety or wishful thinking at best,

Can’t say that I agree with that comment and with Covid, I think most of the other sides will be weaker than this season.

Yes I disagree. They portray themselves as the downtrodden underdog when in reality they’ve got it all tied up! We’re the biggest club, we’re the most successful and in this case we’re the most hated!

Don't blame him for assuming that but it's not how it works in Scotland due to the level of hatred against us by every other team.

He's 100% wrong.

Until this Rangers team(and former players) realise they are the target and not Celtic we'll achieve absolutely nothing.

Teams hate us. It's what drives them on. Unless we meet that head on then...

I'm afraid not. In particular, Aberdeen get tore in to us and roll over for a tummy tickle from Celtic. Season after season.

As we've seen with the recent vote for corruption to continue, nobody is going to be gunning for Celtic Amo.

Another for the disagree vote, the scum in all honesty were a good bet for a fourth treble which is an embarrassing position for football in any country especially given how average they are but I've not heard anyone outside our fans comment on how much of a joke it is. During our 9 I definitely remember comments about our dominance being unhealthy.
As for other teams even if they did find some balls and get some fight against the scum we know the outcome, no team would be allowed to do what the sheep did to us in the first ten minutes in December against the scum without multiple cards.

no chance. Majority of teams up here are infested with fans of the vile club. They’d rather try harder against us and not try a leg v them.
Just look at guys like Tony Watt and that baseball bat wielding filth Declan whatever his name is. Arguing with Bears online saying they stand by comments calling us huns etc.

These clowns will be desperate For Celtic to win the league

Maybe just once when a thread is posted about the importance of stopping Celtic winning next year's title the vast majority of posts won't dwell on this year's league.

People need to stop taking comfort in this season being an asterisk.

I daresay Gerrard will be using the importance of stopping Celtic doing "ten" as inspiration for the team.

Wish anyone associated with Rangers would challenge the legitimacy of their 9th* title when they’re getting interviewed.

He's also wrong in regards to our bid for 10. Only one team to blame for that. And they played at Ibrox.

Far too easy to say teams tried harder against us to excuse and justify the basic lack of professionalism and fitness that ran through the club that season.

Celtic didn't win 14 of the league games that season. We didn't win 15. That's on us.

When I seen the thread title I had a brief thought that this was going to be another classic attempt at a new song :)

Nah there are too many scum fans in other teams to want to stop them getting 9 3/4's.

Sadly I think you’re correct.
I don’t know any personally but does anyone on here have a Rangers’ supporting mate/acquaintance in another team - what does he say? Is the attitude or team talk different in the pre-match dressing room before playing us and them, or different attitudes expressed on the training ground?

He's also wrong in regards to our bid for 10. Only one team to blame for that. And they played at Ibrox.

Far too easy to say teams tried harder against us to excuse and justify the basic lack of professionalism and fitness that ran through the club that season.

Celtic didn't win 14 of the league games that season. We didn't win 15. That's on us.
I actually didnt realise the stats were as bad as that.You are right.

Back