Do you agree with Amoruso?

Nobody outside of us & them give a shit about numbers in a row league wins & even then, this current run of theirs has stains all over it so personally, I'm not really bothered about it in the slightest.

You'll probably get Rangers fans who play for the diddy clubs going all out to stop them getting the 9.75, but that's all it'll be.

Think we all know the fhilth will get a free run at 9 and 3 quarters,In fact it will be like a procession of guard of on honours a free run.A bit like the last day of the Tour de France.

According to the big man,he believes all the teams in the spfl will be gunning for celtic to stop them getting the 10.
He said that was the case when we tried for it.
Imo us and them are a different matter ,we are hated in the spfl and most in the league are all filth.So i disagree with the big fella here.
Nope, and here's why: next season will see even 3rd - 5th biggest clubs slashing costs, and selling anyone of value. Hearts are openly working just to stay in business. Most teams in SPL will be kids, guys they can't sell, or old pros on last contract. It will be League of Wales level. Scum will batter them about.

All other teams are tinpot with no ambition, unsurprisingly they'd do anything for us to lose and don't make a fuss when the mentally challengeds win.

I wish he was right but it’s a different time and the entire cult of Celtic means you have players and officials at opposition clubs who appear quite happy to dance to their tune.

Remember going for 8 and then 9 In A Rowand having a, “Celtic Minded” player of whoever Rangers we’re playing on a Saturday splashed all over the newspapers giving it the whole, “I’ll stop Rangers’ NIAR”?

Must have missed any equivalence of that in the last couple of years.

Amo “should” be right but within Scottish football at this time, it’ll be a case of club being determined to stop Rangers from winning the title whenever next season starts.

Rangers are, and always have been, the biggest scalp in Scottish football.

We were always the team to beat, and in the past teams tried to do this in a sporting manner with their fans desperate to see their team beat the mighty Glasgow Rangers.

Somehow over the years, this grudging respect for us has turned to hate, and it is a fact of Scottish football now.

I have sat amongst a few SPFL teams home fans when there have been playing us, and also when they have been playing Celtic. We are the biggest game on their calendar, there is a tension in their support when they play us that is nowhere near as palpable when they play Celtic.

This also transfers onto the pitch, teams go into Celtic games with a different attitude. More often than not, they try to beat Celtic by playing football and matching them. With Rangers, their aim is to stop us playing and will use any means necessary.

This sounds far fetched, but having witnessed this with my own eyes, I have no doubt it is true.

I wish he was right but it’s a different time and the entire cult of Celtic means you have players and officials at opposition clubs who appear quite happy to dance to their tune.

Remember going for 8 and then 9 In A Rowand having a, “Celtic Minded” player of whoever Rangers we’re playing on a Saturday splashed all over the newspapers giving it the whole, “I’ll stop Rangers’ NIAR”?

Must have missed any equivalence of that in the last couple of years.

Amo “should” be right but within Scottish football at this time, it’ll be a case of club being determined to stop Rangers from winning the title whenever next season starts.

Aye.

However, besides justice for those/the families of those affected by paedos,
a single High-Profile story (from anywhere) about that might just be enough to tip the scales and force those sitting on the fence/sheep in the largest sense of the word, to line-up in the side of "right".

Rangers are, and always have been, the biggest scalp in Scottish football.

We were always the team to beat, and in the past teams tried to do this in a sporting manner with their fans desperate to see their team beat the mighty Glasgow Rangers.

Somehow over the years, this grudging respect for us has turned to hate, and it is a fact of Scottish football now.

I have sat amongst a few SPFL teams home fans when there have been playing us, and also when they have been playing Celtic. We are the biggest game on their calendar, there is a tension in their support when they play us that is nowhere near as palpable when they play Celtic.

This also transfers onto the pitch, teams go into Celtic games with a different attitude. More often than not, they try to beat Celtic by playing football and matching them. With Rangers, their aim is to stop us playing and will use any means necessary.

This sounds far fetched, but having witnessed this with my own eyes, I have no doubt it is true.
Not far-fetched imo

According to the big man,he believes all the teams in the spfl will be gunning for celtic to stop them getting the 10.
Imo us and them are a different matter ,we are hated in the spfl and most in the league are all filth.So i disagree with the big fella here.
Nope. They only ever truly raise their game to play Rangers. That is an irrefutable fact.

Sadly I think you’re correct.
I don’t know any personally but does anyone on here have a Rangers’ supporting mate/acquaintance in another team - what does he say? Is the attitude or team talk different in the pre-match dressing room before playing us and them, or different attitudes expressed on the training ground?
Sorry, I have to recuse ma 'sel from post - I live in sheep-land :oops:

He is 100% wrong, most teams and players cant wait to see it happen.

Loved him as a player but it shows out of touch he is with comments like this.
Hi
I can only imagine what it might be like to be a celebrity (wouldn't want to be btw) but for those who 'get it right' surely before you 'seek to gain a popular opinion' you have a manager/agent who checks out 'opinion on the ground' before you open your mouth!

Teams look at us differently since 2012. Once it was a level playing field and clubs and players respected you. Nowadays they have swallowed 1 clubs bulls##t fed by media and that its OK to call us the 'H' word.

In respect of Amo's comments were maybe true 22 years ago they for me don't ring true today. There is only 1 club they'd rather won it and its not us.

Great captain but sorry don't agree, over the last how many seasons have put up a fight against them. You need to pour yourself a Bailey's Amo or maybe you've already had a few thinking this

Rangers 61 Celtic 47.

This whole debate is about league titles (won in our case, won/awarded in theirs) in leagues in which both clubs participated.

Under these definitions we have won 54 Scottish League Championships ( in all its forms) and 7 Southern League Championships. They have only won / been awarded 47 Scottish League Championships (in all its forms).

It will never be 10. Whoever wins next season it will only be one in a row -albeit a very significant 62nd title for Rangers.

Scumbag celtic fans playing for most of the other teams will be running themselves into the ground to beat us, as usual.

Amoruso should have a word with his former boss, Sir Walter.

Walter will keep him right on how many titles in a row the filth managed, before their run was ended by an *

Whenever the next season starts, it’s us and the filth going for 1.
There was no ninth title won on the park, therefore there can be no ten.
As for the other diddy teams in the league, they are every bit as obsessed with RFC as the unwashed vermin at the Chamber of Secrets. Rangers FC is their raison d’etre. They have no interest in their own clubs, they only care about negative stories about Rangers.

The only alternative to them winning the league next season is us winning the league. That thought terrifies the vast majority of Scottish football.

There is a real feeling of dread about us being back on top, whereas most of Scottish football has now been conditioned into accepting our game being corruptly run for the mentally challengeds and them winning everything as a result.

The added bonus of that is that it keeps us a bit weaker and gives the diddy teams more of a chance of scalping us.

If you asked the entire Scottish football set-up including supporters if they would rather see Rangers or that mob win the league next year, the overwhelming majority would say them and keep the status quo.

Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and a few others will continue to treat us as a cup final whilst accepting defeat against them before a ball is kicked.
Spot on. Used to work with a few dollies up in Aberdeen. In the days running up to any game with us they would get themselves in a frenzy (as much as a sheep can) and start with the low level verbals against one lad who was a bear. Was going on for years before I arrived. But when it was timmy time coming round, not a sound, just the acceptance that their own club would roll over. Anyway the moral of that story is, don't take the p/ss out of a bear when there's another one in the building, and he's your boss and can discipline you, humiliate you and make your working life a misery.

Some of the players from a fair while back are not always in tune with today’s football and take it that things will be like in their day, Durrant said on the interview with Si Ferry their will be rocky roads ahead for Celtic the closer they get to 10, there is nothing like the same level of competition that Rangers faced then to create the added pressure.

Rangers 61 Celtic 47.

This whole debate is about league titles (won in our case, won/awarded in theirs) in leagues in which both clubs participated.

Under these definitions we have won 54 Scottish League Championships ( in all its forms) and 7 Southern League Championships. They have only won / been awarded 47 Scottish League Championships (in all its forms).

It will never be 10. Whoever wins next season it will only be one in a row -albeit a very significant 62nd title for Rangers.
Wonder if Britvic will do a commemorative 55 drink :)) ;) could have RFC
Roundel on the cap

Much as I love the big man we fckd 10 IAR on our own nothing to do with the other teams, too many poets in the other spfl clubs to care about beating them

Disagree.

The narrative was set when we went down that Scottish football was better without us. Told they can't challenge Celtic and to be happy to fight for scraps. Which they were happy with. Now we're back and the rest are pi$$ed.

Big Bad Rangers are back and they've ruined the party.

I hope the Bigman is correct but lets face it we should be rubbishing their 9 in a row anyway.
4 years we were not playing in Premier, another year we were deducted points and this year its handed to them by a vote, its a joke and we should tell every clown who mentions 9/10 in a row.

Be prepared for Declan O’Hammerthrower to “accidentally” concede a few penalties if the scoreline is in doubt.

And our “honest mistake” Refs will be taking a sharp intake of breath every time a Tim goes inside the 18 yard box in anticipation of an extra loud celebratory whistle.

Was it last season or the year before that Dundee rested 8 or 9 players for a game against them? The manager said 'it's not our fight' or something to that effect?

Pretty much sums it up

No, unfortunately most of the teams in the Premiership will not be gunning for Celtic. In fact, after witnessing their behaviour over the last few weeks it's clear these clubs are one step off letting Neil Lennon decide their tactics and formations as well as player choice for the games as well.

They'll put up no fight. They'll show no effort.

What we need is ex players and media pressure on them from the moment the league starts. They are brilliant at it with there ex players and pundits on us and adding pressure. So next season it wouldn't hurt if there was plenty of digs in the media from our ex players to heap pressure on the filth

Dont agree at all. There will be mentally challengeds in every team trying to help Celtic win it. As for the referees, I wont even go there.

Its going to take a gigantic effort to stop them winning it.

Back