Do you believe in omens??

Sorry mate.Omens for me are a load of shite.

Yea I know mate but just how good would it be though? Another point is that the other lot are a bit superstitious and it might eat away at their confidence and undermine their belief going into games. Nothing wrong with a wee bit of wishful thinking eh!;)

W.A.T.P.

No because I’m a free thinking, grown adult.

But 55 this year would be our greatest ever. After everything we’ve been through over the years and from how far back we’d have to come on points it would make Helicopter Sunday seem like a midweek win away to Dundee.

I turn 55 on the last day of the season, don’t tell me it’s not coming, it is and there will be mayhem on the streets. I can’t fu(king wait!!

In stark reality we should be top of the league at the moment. But alas its not to be because of the stupid dropped points that have cost us in his title race. So if we do manage to win the title come the end of the season it will be one truly remarkable achievement. I pray for 55

If we hadnt dropped some of those points we may well be stuck with Caixinha.

He was found out quick sharp. The problem was addressed and we look stronger for it.

28378395_1784436244942401_93038646155426422_n.jpg

If we could only sort our defence!

If we hadnt dropped some of those points we may well be stuck with Caixinha.

He was found out quick sharp. The problem was addressed and we look stronger for it.

Crucial points were dropped post pedros era.which if capitalised on the situation at the top should be in our favour.

Back