Do you ever bet Celtic to win on a coupon

Im not a gambler but id never bet on them to win .I wouldn't put money on the Villa either as it would mean id have to hope they would win.

Never ever bet them to win its just wrong , Never bet Rangers to win either in case I jinx them .
Have bet them though with things like first corner in the spread betting market , don't advise anyone to dabble in that type of betting I developed a bad gambling habit only betting on this market .

Never have, the thought of having even having a slight bit of joy at them winning sickens me.

Used to work with a guy that would do this even against ourselves, his logic was that it was win win but theres no way I could enjoy any winnings if it meant us losing to the scum.

Never ever bet on Rangers or Celtic. With my track record, would be putting the hex on Rangers, and I could never want Celtic to win against anyone.

Nope. May have done it on my matched betting days but that was different as needed one to "lose" to trigger the free bet and didn't make anything if everyone won.

Never could back them to win. Their opponents in a European game I would include though but I'm not good at it so dont do it any more

Never bet on us either because we're always going to win every game 5-0

No. I couldn’t bring myself to do it. Rarely bet for rangers either. If nothing else the prices are usually crap for both teams anyway.

Celtic away in Europe on the other hand.... usually lump on against them and tie in with another match or two for a double or treble and one of the few bets I’m definitely up over time on.

This used to happen with the football caird in the Cock Tavern in Smithfield in the mid-2000s. Old Duncan would try and persuade you to buy C*ltic to finish the card off. I bought them once and won £20! Got a lot of abuse...

I think you should bet with your head and not your heart so for that reason I wouldn't rule out betting on Them. If uour bet loses its a consolation.
Having said that I very rarely bet on them as the odds are shit.
Oh and I never bet against Rangers.

Always avoid betting rangers on a coupon as well been a few times they've been the only team to let it down. Then you end up in a spiral of superstition thinking you somehow caused it.

Ive bet against them a few times and won some decent cash, but could never bet for them as that would mean me wanting them to win. Will never happen.

Always bet with my head rather than heart. If they were even money to beat Clyde in the cup for example, I would lump on. Other than that, I tend to keep away from us and them on coupons

I don't put coupons on every week, but the odd time when I have put on an accumulator.
I have never will pick them to win, only to lose.

Never bet them to win, but when they are in the CL vs the likes of Barca or PSG, the big team with a -4 handicap was always a good bet. I mind I had a tenner on Barca at 16/1 to win 6-0. Imagine my horror when Suarez scored the 7th ...

The only time I bet is on world cups or rate European games.

The majority of my winnings have involved celtic losing.

When I was an Apprentice in the 80's and started doing coupons I did it once or twice. My thinking back then was if they win I win and if they drop points then it is a bonus. I asked my older workmate if he ever done it and straight as a bat said nooooo chance, never ever would I bet them. He wouldn't entertain my logic back then.

Nowadays I would never ever simply cos I can't fùcking stand them.

Only once or twice as part of these long, 2 teams per section lists etc.

Never bet on their game as an individual match.

Back