Do you think Porto could lose tonight

The Gooner

I don’t think they are any certainty but it would make for a comfortable night if they were to go behind in their match.

I'd be amazed if they don't win. Feyernord aren't doing great and Porto know they need to go through, otherwise the manager is on the brink. 4 points behind benfica in the league and out of the Europa League when losing at home to Feyernord would cause their fans to turn on them.

Can't see it, Feyenoord are poor. We'll need the win if we want to top the group.

Having saw both teams twice, I just don't see Feyenoord winning at the Dragao.

Then again, I didn't expect them to win in Rotterdam either.

We would have bit our hand off for this scenario before the Feyenoord first match, home win and we are home and hosed as group winners, no favours required.

It's incredible what we've achieved in Europe this season.

Avoid defeat tonight and the adventure continues.

If Feyenoord go a couple up and we are still nil-nil then I can see us and YB playing out a draw. Anti climatic for us but I would take it.

Would be surprised though as Porto looked very sharp at times, they just struggled with out press. If Feyenoord press high up the park they could cause them problems.

The best half any of our opponents have played against us in the group stages was Feyenoord's first half against us away. No reason why they couldn't duplicate that tonight.

I'd absolutely hate it if the little general costs us dearly tonight. But I fear Porto will be too much for them. :(

Recall the only time we qualified from a CL group that Artmedia had a shot get stuck in the mud in the other group game that would have put us out if it went in

Loads of folk saying Feyenoord are terrible but they've already beaten Porto this season albeit at home. Of course Porto could lose again as they've been poor this season as well.

Of course they could, Feyenoord absolutely need to win after all.

Still think Porto will win though.

They have something to play for, can't really see them lose but weirder things have happened.

Probably a draw which would suit me just fine.

They'll win comfortably. A shootout, us v Young Boys. We need to go all out for the win for 90 minutes, no relaxing or settling for a draw. That will cost us.

If we are looking for favours then maybe we don't deserve to go through.

I hope we take out our frustrations from the weekend on this mob tonight

If we are looking for favours then maybe we don't deserve to go through.

I hope we take out our frustrations from the weekend on this mob tonight

Mate we were 4th seeds in the group, if we go through we deserve it no matter how it happens.

We should just concentrate on our own game, it's in our hands,the last game at home and I expect a reaction from Sunday.

As I have a soft spot for Feyenoord a Rangers and Feyenoord win would suit me to the ground. Rangers getting through is the most important though. I wish Gerrard had given Katic more minutes though as he must be missing match fitness. C'mon the Gers!!!

Can’t see anything other than a Porto win so we’re going to have to get some sort of result tonight to be sure of going through

Back