Do you think there is much chance of a bar 72 seat coming up?

Darchi19

Due to the current uncertainty.

Do you think there is much chance of a bar 72 seat coming up.

It's something I've wanted for years.

But they are so hard to get

A poster on here was told it was sold out. Deadline for renewals isn't until 15th June so unless there is a significant waiting list I'm not sure how that can be known at this stage. Best way is to contact Hospitality Dept. and ask to be put on waiting list. Assume you are aware of the price increase proposals.

Bar 72 is about to become Club 72 and be part of the Hospitality package - with prices to match. I believe if you purchase the next 2 seasons in advance you can get a discount though.

Bar 72 is about to become Club 72 and be part of the Hospitality package - with prices to match. I believe if you purchase the next 2 seasons in advance you can get a discount though.

This season £1,440 or £1,332 if you pay by 29/5. Season 21/22 is £2,366. Two season package available for £3,480, if paid by 29/5 discounted to £3,219.

How will it work for Bar 72 fans who have been priced out, due to it being changed to Hospitality. I know a family of 4 who have been in there since it opened.
Will they get priority for 4 seats together else where or will it be tough luck. I can’t seen them being able to justify that increase.

How will it work for Bar 72 fans who have been priced out, due to it being changed to Hospitality. I know a family of 4 who have been in there since it opened.
Will they get priority for 4 seats together else where or will it be tough luck. I can’t seen them being able to justify that increase.

We've been told that Hospitality Dept. in conjunction with the TO will do their best to support any moves so I would assume before maybe seat transfers/public sale. The likelihood of 4 decent seats together would be slim I imagine. One reason we are staying where we are.

Last edited:
We've been told that Hospitality Dept. in conjunction with the TO will do their best to support any moves so I would assume before maybe seat transfers/public sale. The likelihood of 4 decent seats together would be slim I imagine. One reason we are staying where we are.

I can see them possibly dropping 2 and getting 2 elsewhere, due to work they sometimes had a spare. Just a pity to split the family as they usually travel together home by taxi.

Could I rock up at Ibrox tomorrow and purchase a seat in Bar 72 for the next two seasons?

Got a nice wee cheque in the post end of last week and I feel like spending.

This has probably been discussed on other threads but I do feel for any long time Bar 72 ST holders who can no longer afford their seat. I hope the club gives them priority for good GR or GF seats.

This has probably been discussed on other threads but I do feel for any long time Bar 72 ST holders who can no longer afford their seat. I hope the club gives them priority for good GR or GF seats.

How can they do that for larger groups but . You might find 1/2 seats together in GR/GF. I doubt your finding 3+ anywhere in the stadium that isn’t club deck/CR/BR

I know of a husband and wife who are seriously considering not renewing their Bar 72 tickets, purely on cost. I am sure seats will become available in time.

The
I know of a husband and wife who are seriously considering not renewing their Bar 72 tickets, purely on cost. I am sure seats will become available in time.

I personally think the club are out of order here.
Real Rangers fans who have been in the seats for years will be pushed aside for corporate. A 35% increase this season is bad enough ...next season is through the roof.

Too good a view for riff raff.

I suspect there will be plenty available. Not sure I’m going to renew mine yet.

It’s a lot of money to watch games on tv.

I e-mailed ticket office and was directed to hospitallity, got a reply back saying wait until June 30th to see if there were seats going, at the new prices quoted i imagine there may be a chance

I will mate and he’ll love you even more for that. Your wee tour of the pub is still his biggest talking point no matter where we are. You were just being you, but for him you’d gone out of your way. For me, that does not get forgotten.
I enjoy showing the pub off, especially with older guys as our memorabilia brings back so many memories for them. tell him I have a lot more and more than happy to update him

Probably not unfortunately, because the ticket office are not handling them anymore, hospitality are. And they have some demand to downgrade punters from Club Europe etc who are also feeling the pinch to fill any gaps first.

The wrong way to do it, but that is how it will be done in that sector :(

That is some price jump. I've always fancied a bar 72 season ticket but f-ck me with a big stick :)).

So assuming fans are allowed back this season, is it switching to hospitality dress code as well?

I moved from bar 72 this season and bought two seats in club europe. i wanted to keep my bar 72 seat as other people in the bus wanted it the Hospitality dept said no way i could keep my bar 72 ticket. the demand for bar 72 is very high there is other people from other hospitality areas requesting a move into there.

Due to the current uncertainty.

Do you think there is much chance of a bar 72 seat coming up.

It's something I've wanted for years.

But they are so hard to get

Admin: not sure if this is ok...

Mine is spare for a season or two, pal. If you are looking for one - drop me a DM.

Can I also ask someone to clarify, are the seats transferable. So if I have a Club72 seat next season and one weekend I can’t go, can I pass my ticket onto a mate?

Can I also ask someone to clarify, are the seats transferable. So if I have a Club72 seat next season and one weekend I can’t go, can I pass my ticket onto a mate?
Yes two of my pals have done it as one isn’t renewing his hospitality package and others seat in club deck wasn’t going to be renewed and he’s had a name change £20 pound payment to do so I’m sure he said

Back