Do you think we are working on any incomings?

We were good enough to win the league on the 29th December.
We’re still good enough now.
Having said that, we should always be looking to strengthen at all times. But I won’t panic if we don’t get anyone in before Saturday

Having said that, we should always be looking to strengthen at all times. But I won’t panic if we don’t get anyone in before Saturday

We were on 29th Dec, but we need better back up...injury, suspension, loss of form, fatigue....

Docherty obviously isnt in the plans, Jones and Barker linked with moves, if they move on then we'll have to add.

Personally I think none as I think Wilson will be playing a tactical game with bringing people in...next window, 100%

I'd like to think it's someone who knows how to pick a dangerous forward pass. Because we fu*king need it trying to pick heavily defensive teams apart.

With Defoe injury I hope we have a striking option
I think Ross will already know who's out there and available and they'll plan ahead for scenarios like this.

I suspect we'll get a loan striker from England on Friday.

We've got to be, especially after losing Defoe tonight.

Even before the injury, we were light up front.

Now, we're dangerously so and it's imperative we strengthen.

You wonder if we've got the funds though, decent additions tend to command a premium fee and with a recent £7m spend on Kent you wonder if we have cash readily available.

The club will have names in mind, think it’s a definite we will bring someone in after what happened tonight

Imo a striker is a priority after Defoe getting stretchered off. I’m not confident we will bring a player in though.

Leagues are not won in December, 2nd half of season is always the challenge just like last year. The only position I really want to see additional cover for is a striker, Defoe isn't enough and Alfie might end up a liability with his discipline record.

I had won the club 1872 tickets for the directors box for tonight’s game. Seen Ross Wilson and asked what he was doing here and that he should be out doing some business. His reply was “ don’t worry”. Welcome all the cool story bro stuff

We started off the season with Alfie JD and Stewart with Ojo as a fourth striker. We are now down to one and Alfie is due a suspension or two because the SFA hate his and our guts. So, as our kids aren't quite ready yet, we need someone now and for the rest of the season. Billy Sharp is a good shout but I think and sincerely hope that SG has the feelers out for a goal scorer at a bigger club.

Yes, they will be working on bringing in players (this will be a continuous activity anyway). However, it is a bit like playing cards, you don’t want others knowing what your intentions are, for a number of reasons. It would have to be the right player at the right price. We will just have to wait and see.
It seems that this was the case as we suspected.

Back