Do you think we can get Gilmour on Loan?

Should we try for Billy Gilmour for a seasons loan ?

• Yes or No

• Yes or No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why is the first ‘yes or no’ option so far out in front?

He’s a fantastic young player and I hope he has a top top career, but this fawning over a player who left us and now we’re to get a scrap from Chelsea’s table won’t do. He’s a Chelsea player, let him be!

Absolutely no chance. Can see him going on loan to the likes of Dortmund.

Anyway, has anyone said he's actually going anywhere on loan? Since the fucking day he left us people on here have had him going out on loan and he hasn't left Chelsea once yet

I think he is at a stage in his career where,outwith European games,he would learn anything from playing in our league,so I'd be surprised if Chelsea or the boy would want to come here.

A Southampton in the EPL or Rangers in the League of Hammer Throwers?
I wouldn’t want to risk such a talent.

Nah. Hopefully we're past the point of having to get players in on loan.

As an aside, the Billy Gilmour love in on here is bizarre. I bear the guy no Ill will but he's a Chelsea player.

We're completely airbrushed out of his story.

Half of me says Yes and No and the other half says No and Yes. So it’s definitely a Yes and No probably.

giphy.gif

I can see him being part of the plans at Chelsea for next season, so probably not. Even if they are planning a loan for him I'd imagine they'll want him getting EPL experience.

Multiple votes were allowed so I voted for both options, Yes or No and Yes or No.

The only way Chelsea would consider it, apart from a big loan fee, is if we get in the champions league group stages and he can feature at the top level
Otherwise, I don’t think they would want him playing in a league where legalized thuggery is part and parcel of every match.

I’m sure young Billy will be a success at Chelsea this season ,he will break through this year and be a huge success, or his manager will get the sack.
let‘s wait and see.

Can we have a poll about this poll! I'm outraged .
Unless gilmour personally expresses his desire to come to us on loan there's no chance he'll be coming here and then you need to ask the question does Stevie G want or need him ?

Would take him in a heartbeat but sadly he will either end up at a Mid table EPL side Everton/Leeds/Southampton etc or a loan spell on the continent... His half hour spell against Luxembourg was a joy to watch I must admit... should he go on and have a terrific Euro's theres no guarantees Chelsea will farm him out on loan anyhow.

Back