Do you think we'll sign a couple of midfielders in January?

Meri

For me if we can get to the Winter break still within touching distance of the top of the table then brilliant, but this midfield just isn't cutting it. Watching guys like Jack or Arfield trying to make a forward pass is painful at times, as is watching Davis trying to keep up with guys 10-15 years younger than him.

I don't think the situation is helped by Lawrence being injured (seriously the last player I would have chosen) and Kamara + Lundstram being badly out of form, but if we can manage to keep winning until January there needs to be plans for a mini overhaul - no ifs, buts or maybes.

At least one, hopefully two fresh signings in the middle of the park would do wonders for this team right now.

I think Kamara will go in January, and he’ll be replaced.

Not sure I can see anyone coming in on top of that, we will be out of Europe though so ideally we identify who will be replacing (if external) and they are brought in.

I genuinely don't think we will tbh. Hagi and Lawrence are due back before then. Not a chance the club will spend money if they feel they don't have too.

Depends on the Kamara situation though. I think he'll likely go.

Think depends if Kamara goes and how near Lawrence/ Hagi are for coming back into team. Also need space if we want to see Lowry Or McCann.

We’ve been crying out for that for years. There should have been improvements on what we had and still we have the same faces in there, the injured Lawrence being the exception.

To start against Liverpool with lundstrom and a past it Davis is criminal.

I genuinely don't think we will tbh. Hagi and Lawrence are due back before then. Not a chance the club will spend money if they feel they don't have too.

Depends on the Kamara situation though. I think he'll likely go.

And let’s not forget Lowry.

Can’t see us buying anyone in January.

Lowry and Lawrence to come back so I doubt it, if there’s movement out then maybe. Could we pre contract Ruskin and then haggle on an immediate deal? Again though that’s likely only going to be a move if Kamara moves in Jan

Can't be easy looking up from midfield and Kent is hugging the touchline and Tillman is standing staring at you. Only Morelos and to a lesser extenct Colak have any movement. We are so much a better side with Arfield in it.

No, we are not adding the quality we need in January.

its more likely we will lose Kamara and, perhaps, Kent.

Can't see this Board opening its own wee biscuit tin to sign anyone. They will keep any odd million they may get to shore up the Balance sheet again.

Back