Votes: 66 11.8%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 229 41.0%
  • Never

Votes: 263 47.1%

• Total voters

Rangers_2001

Official Ticketer
Just wondering generally how many of us use the catering regularly. It never seems popular on here but certainly in the Govan Rear it’s always really busy.

I probably get a pie and a drink most games, though it can often take the full 15 minutes of half time to get served and half the time there is nothing really left.

Would be interested to hear responses.

I tend to get all my half time goodies from Greggs in the St Enoch centre...the only thing I buy inside Ibrox is a hot chocolate drink.

Tippingthescalesat18stoneloyal.

If im desperate. Usually just a juice or a bovril, very rarely ill brave a pie or a wrap.

The burgers are horrendous and the one time my nephew tried a pizza it was both stone cold and overcooked to within an inch of its life.

Never

it’s overpriced shite served by people who don’t want to be there

I used to buy a sweet and crisps for the wean but know I buy from a shop and take it in.

Overpriced and poor quality. Hopefully the catering gets a major overhaul soon.
We ‘dine’ in McDonald’s now we used to use the stadium catering but haven’t in 10 years. It’s sad if you add that up (5 of us) how much cash the club have lost.

The servers are invariably hopeless. I have no idea how it has become a two person operation (and an incredibly slow one at that) to take your money and hand you a pie. I am talking here about the pop up facilities in the likes of Main Stand Front. I have no idea what the permanent kiosks are like.

Used it every game until end of last season. My reason for using it were money for the club but only so long you can go eating shite. Now get curry and chips outside the stadium

In Main Front they give you juice poured from a bottle and don’t put a lid on the cup this means you end up spilling half of it walking to your seat then worrying you splash the person in front of you with it whereas if I was allowed something like a Capri sun in I wouldn’t have this bother

Just wondering generally how many of us use the catering regularly. It never seems popular on here but certainly in the Govan Rear it’s always really busy.

I probably get a pie and a drink most games, though it can often take the full 15 minutes of half time to get served and half the time there is nothing really left.

Would be interested to hear responses.

In CD1/2 they have 2 people serving nearly 3000 potential customers. If I stood in the queue 5 mins before half time I'd still miss the start of the second half. The whole set-up is hopeless, and the food beyond overpriced.

I did on Thursday for the first time in a while as I never had time to get anything beforehand. £4.60 for a shite cheeseburger :))

Most games, but it’s abysmal. Slow staff using antiquated tills/payment systems serving sub-standard food. It could easily be far better and make some cash for the club.

If im desperate. Usually just a juice or a bovril, very rarely ill brave a pie or a wrap.

The burgers are horrendous and the one time my nephew tried a pizza it was both stone cold and overcooked to within an inch of its life.
When you fail at heating stuff up you aren't very good at catering. The experience could be so much better and surely the powers that be have been looking into this for some time, if not then they have failed also as its terrible

i wouldn't say the price is the problem as its the same at any venue. What is the problem is the quality and selection. Unfortunately its what happens when you outsource the catering to someone whose only goal is to maximise profit. We should take it in house and employ a proper catering manager. The fact that elior pay us nearly £4m a season shows the potential profit

I'm gluten free so can't eat pies, rolls, sausage or burgers. I believe they only do white coffee. I take black. Don't like tea.

Not for me.

I love the cheeseburgers, can’t remember us selling them until recently but I get one every time I go to a game now

Havnt in years as the grub is practically inedible. It really does need sorted asap as the club are missing out on potentially thousands of pounds at every home game.
Until they do so, it'll be a cheesy chip from one of the vans outside for me

Many seasons ago, when I used to use it quite a lot, I had a pie that was practically raw inside. "Try one of our pies, you won't get better". I have not used the catering since, and don't think I will again. The Bovril was never hot enough for me either.

Use every game overpriced and crap,but provides income so will continue to donate

Always get a Bovril, haven’t got food from them in years.

I enjoy a Bovril at the football as that’s the only time I ever get one or think of getting one.

Queues too long and the food is shit.

I'd maybe get something if starving but I just make sure I have lunch before leaving as I'd rather not eat from there.

Get a pie and bovril every game, maybe out of ritualistic habit, maybe because I'm a greedy bastard.

Will use it once in a blue moon.

Got a drink the St Joseph's game , the night it was roasting. Genuinely couldn't tell you the time before it though.

The lentil soup served from the pop up stall at the Govan rear is decent. Bit steep at £2.70 but tasty and warming.

No the food is crap and its overpriced for what you get me and my boy normally just go into town or the quay for something to eat before heading to Ibrox ,its something the club need to look at as its lost revenue

Very occasionally will have a steak pie.

The selection and quality in general is poor.

it’s also expensive for what it is.

Stopped getting it
It’s outrageous that they call it a meal “deal” at £6.50 for a pie and drink

Serious question.
Why can't we just have the old pie stands at the back of the terracing/stands?
Tasty pies and bovril, and as long as we have safe gas cannisters, everyone is happy.
This isn't rocket science, people.

I sed to get a pie and a drink but they are over priced crap. Until there is a major shake up I will not be purchasing anything from within Ibrox. I get a burger from a van outside the ground.

A coffee most games and burger for the boy. I bring in juice cartons for him every game. The catering is needing overhauled asap.

Back