• Every game (or thereabouts)

Votes: 66 11.8%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 229 41.0%
  • Never

Votes: 263 47.1%

• Total voters

CRFC1690

With drinking on the boat over and more drinking in the wee rangers before match I need food to obsorb the beer and yes food not the best but still buy it as need to fill a hole in the belly :p

amabluestar

Think the last time I used it was back in the good old days.
Early 80's EE, twas cold, and proper boiling Bovril out of an urn.

Blue As

Official Ticketer
I'm gluten free so can't eat pies, rolls, sausage or burgers. I believe they only do white coffee. I take black. Don't like tea.

Not for me.
The coffee is black and they give you the wee uht milk tubs to add yourself (in Club Deck.)
They also had gluten free mincemeat pies on Thursday night.

Last edited:

Salsabear

I try to suppress my appetite by drinking Buckie and smoking in the bogs...If I’ve had a good week I might even take a line or two.

Blue As

Official Ticketer
Occasionally buy a tea or coffee if in early(wouldn’t stand in a queue for one).
Recently they have been doing lentil soup and crusty roll so have had that and it was actually decent.
The service is abysmal and the prices are too high for the quality of most of what is on offer.
It could be so much better but as it always seems busy they must make a very decent profit so probably won’t change.

The Great Waldo

Have never used it for years. Been mostly covered by previous posters, but it is shit quality, extremely overpriced, food & drinks either thermo nuclear or frozen, tasteless and the service is appalling. Compare & contrast to the Yanks (been to a few NFL, Baseball, Ice Hockey & basketball games over there) they have a wide variety on sale right round the stadiums i.e. Mexican, Italian, Burgers, Pizzas , chips etc etc The only thing is, it is overpriced too, but 100 times the quality of Ibrox. One other thing about the Yanks , how can they charge $6 for a water whilst a beer is only $5. I'm sure that would go down well here.

R.W.B.

Official Ticketer
We need the guy to walk through the stands with his cardboard box filled with 500 squashed cheese & meat rolls while holding his wee box of macaroon bars, bring back the 80’s :p

Sheuchans

Love a pie at the football and find them generally ok. However.... almost impossible in SJR to leave my seat at halftime whistle and get back to my seat for the 2nd half starting never mind getting a pish too. Last few games there’s been practically no hot food at the kiosks at half time- what the actual fk. What really rips ma knittin is quieter games like midweek cup games they close a few kiosks so it takes even feckin longer

BobbyShearer55-65

Only thing I'll buy is a Bovril on a freezing cold day.

The food is utter muck, and paying for it only legitimises the notion that it's ok to rip off Rangers fans with dog food in return for extortion.

Thanks, but no thanks.

BobbyShearer55-65

It really rankles me that the standards are so low - and that people who want to give their money to the club are almost being forced in the other direction.

Option 1 : Walk a couple of hundred yards along to McDonalds and buy a 99p burger from the saver menu. It's basic, but it's edible, it's hot and it actually resembles and tastes like a burger. You'll be served efficiently and fairly quickly.

Option 2 : Buy a dog-burger inside the stadium for three times the price of Option 1. It's cold, inedible, tasteless and borderline unpleasant. If youre lucky, you'll be served by someone who doesn't have to take their socks and shoes off to count to ten, and might only miss half an hour of the game.

The catering operation inside the food kiosks is an utter shambles and an embarrassment to the club.

be11y

Personally, never, but my boys consider it part of their match day experience and usually have a pie or hot dog.

BroomloanWATP

If I get to Ibrox early I'll sometimes get a bovril and either a pie or one of the wraps. The wraps are alright, nothing brilliant but edible.

Whosthedado9

Had a season ticket for the last 12 seasons and you could count on one hand the amount of times I have bought something. Food isn’t the best and it is far too over priced.

Dinxied1972

Drinks are ok, the rest of the menu is rotten and needs a major overhaul. would gladly pay more for better standard and options if it was going back in to the club.

jprfc

The quality of the catering at Ibrox is more noticeable when you visit another ground. I was at Sunderland today where the catering is top class.

Blue As

Official Ticketer
Theres a new supplier lined up that will be accepting card payments. Not sure who it is or when it starts
Card payments will help as right now it takes them an absolute age to ring things up and give you change.The concept of owing £8.10 and giving them £10.10 to simplify things hasn’t caught on :)

RFC_Champions

Can’t pay with card (dark age stuff)!!!

Food is horrible!!! (therefore overpriced for what we’re getting)

If it wasn’t for keeping my son quiet/entertained - I’d have found myself voting “never” rather than “occasionally”

cockney gers boy

Official Ticketer
Overpriced and poor quality. Hopefully the catering gets a major overhaul soon.
it really is not even food. the brutal reality is for what they charge you get a stone cold bun, made of rubber with whats meant to be some sort of sausage savaloy thing shoved in and for how much? and please before anyone says but but its goes to the club? it terrible and as a club we have to be one of the worse for food. and drinks come to that.

BigJim

It’s really slow and not being able to pay by card is crazy.

I use it more than not but am careful what I get. Stick to hot drinks and pies which are ok. I avoid burgers or anything else.

Manbearpig

Glad to hear it’s changing. We use burger vans outside the stadium, but I’d much rather be giving the club the money.
Do the club make money on individual catering sales? I was led to believe they got a lump sum / interim payments as part of the contract and all sales go to the catering company