Do you want that lot next?

Rossco99

Mates and I had a discussion in the boozer after the game tonight and I'm interested in a wider opinion.

Should they qualify do you actually want Celtic in the next round?
If so why?
If not why?

No. As there is a fair chance our home leg could be compromised following tonight. My BP would kill me also

Yes I would love it 3 games in one week against them would be unreal , probably very expensive and not good for the heart rate but the chance to play them in Europe for the first time ever would be special

At the final whistle, yes. They are certainly not to be feared and would be great to put them out on their erses. Now I've come down off cloud 9 and sensible head on, nah. Would be absolute carnage.

I want Arsenal. It would be an interesting tie and we would take a massive support to London.
Drawing the mentally challengeds (if they get through) would only see us up against a team we play every other month. Europe is all about putting yourself against opposition you wouldn’t normally play against IMO.

Man Utd would be great as id love to see the look on my man u supporting prick of a mate's fave when we scud them. Wolverhampton is a close second as it's about 25 minutes from my house. I'll caveat this by saying I don't actually care I'm just buzzing were through!

Mates and I had a discussion in the boozer after the game tonight and I'm interested in a wider opinion.

If so why?
If not why?
No, as every chance our next games behind closed doors

If so why?
If not why?
I want Copenhagen, because there's only one way that can happen.

Yes

We are not winning the league this season so knocking them out of Europe is the next best thing, plus I fancy us to take them over 2 legs

I wouldnt tbh
For-
If we win its an all time belter
I'd slightly fancy us to win
You'd always remember
Against-
Were not certain to win- I mean if we have to play this mob in europe lets be confident of doing them.
Dont think the games would be anything like your usual OFs cos of the fear factor, pretty cagey id think
Cant see a couple of old firms games under the microscope doing us any favours.

Heart says yes. Knocking them out of a European competition would be one of the great all-time Old Firm victories.

Head says no. It would be a complete circus with all the hysteria around FARE, away allocations etc. - European football is the only chance we get to play our best stuff without the Scottish football baggage

If so why?
If not why?
In all honesty it would be one of the easiest draws from what’s available.

Back