Do you want that lot next?

No
I want them out !
I want FC Copenhagen
I want to put out FC Copenhagen
After that , come ahead !

I personally don’t want them. I don’t want them through, first and foremost. And I don’t like the sight of them for seconds. Hate them, hate their fans.

I can’t see it mentioned anywhere, and I’m not one for starting threads, but we would potentially play them 3 times in the space of a week!

12 March: Round of 16, first leg
15 March: League
19 March: Round of 16, second leg

Want to go as far as possible now so id rather avoid Inter and Roma. Not sure we could beat either. Then again, Braga were the form team and we beat them so i guess you never know. Would love to pump out celtic though and go on and win it.

Absolutely not. Our European football adventures are glamorous and a change of pace, last thing I want to think of during them are those pedo troglodytes. Nights like tonight I can pretend they don’t even exist.

Personally if the yahoos get through I would much rather they draw Arsenal and biscuit hips Tierney comes out of his semi retirement to take a dive in the 91st winning the penalty that puts them out.

For us would much rather draw a proper big name European side as that type of game suits us better.

No thanks. Bad enough having to suffer them domestically.

On a European stage, I think we would beat them comfortably but I have absolutely no inclination to see us share a pitch with them anymore than we have to.

No chance.

I firmly believe there’s still some jiggery-pokery with big draws, there’s no way UEFA would allow it anyway.

Not at all.

We play them enough without having to put up with them in European competition also.

Some of our support are totally fixated on them.

No chance. We already have the horrid luck of having to play them at least five times this season, I'd rather literally anyone else

For revenge and historic purposes only, I want Eintracht Frankfurt in the next round of the Europa League. I won't state the aggregate score they beat us by in the European Cup Semi-finals of 1960- 61. However it would have been great to play Real Madrid (the best Real Madrid team ever) in the final at Hampden that year no matter how many they might have beaten us by.

Other than Eintracht Frankfurt, I would like us to play Roma in the next round but I just can't think of any reasons why!

I’d rather Copenhagen beat them but with a foreign ref and VAR we could humiliate them and shine a light on their very comfortable arrangement domestically.

Initial thought is no but in all honesty a two legged old firm would be fucking mental so part of me wants to see it

Reactions: VGM
And a victory would help big style to clean our village up.

Possibly, the win at Parkhead clearly didn’t help us that much but this would be different. Free shot, bang in the middle of the last dozen or so games of the season. Could throw a spanner in the works for them mentally if we came out on top.

I felt weird when Man Utd and Liverpool met in this a few years ago over two legs so I'm not sure how I'd feel about us and them over two games.

No from me.

An English team for us next with Copenhagen appearing elsewhere in the draw.

Naw.. Would love Man Utd if they get past Bruges.If we are going to win the whole dam tournament then we are going to have to face a 'glamour team' at some point.

Mates and I had a discussion in the boozer after the game tonight and I'm interested in a wider opinion.

Should they qualify do you actually want Celtic in the next round?
If so why?
If not why?
Had a wee dream we qualified before last night had a £10 on at 4/5 then we drew man United ,we didn't beat them over 2legs ,but we qualified for next round!

If it were to happen it would be the week of all weeks. Valium sales would go through the roof Police Scotland would go bankrupt. Sturgeon would be all over it.

Mates and I had a discussion in the boozer after the game tonight and I'm interested in a wider opinion.

Should they qualify do you actually want Celtic in the next round?
If so why?
If not why?

I'd prefer a tie outside the UK that we can travel to, but I'd have absolutely no qualms about facing them.

We've got their number ok and we've outplayed them in 5 of the last 6 matches.

Their style of play probably suits us better than any other SPL team.

We'd scud them.

Possibly not due to our league form not being consistent compared to us in Europe, would playing them be like a euro game? Saying that it would be unreal to put them out

Not for me, play them enough during the course of a season. The European runs are supposed to be all about glamour ties, nothing glamorous about that mob. Would love Copenhagen though ;)

If we were drawn against them and a neutral referee was appointed, that would make things interesting.

Back