Do you want that lot next?

Would prefer Copenhagen. Like the idea of playing them in a game in Europe, once in a lifetime thing. But at the same time the negativity and poison that would come from it would be u like anything seen before. Can't be arsed with that.

No, I can't stand the thought of them getting extra tickets at Ibrox.
Not sure about any of the English teams either as we would be up against it but it would be good to have a new Battle of Britain again and the Gerrard factor would throw extra light on to the fixture.

Mates and I had a discussion in the boozer after the game tonight and I'm interested in a wider opinion.

Should they qualify do you actually want Celtic in the next round?
If so why?
If not why?

They are probably the easiest draw so why not?

No.

It’s a European competition, I don’t want to play a team in the same city as us.

Plus, the fans wouldn’t behave themselves and it would cause further issues.

Would be an absolute circus and make no mistakes the knives and PR spin would end up with us looking bad. The thought of drawing them gives me the boak.

It would be interesting to see a two legged affair without Scottish refs and VAR though.

Anyone who is saying they wouldn't relish a European tie against them is lying.

It would be remarkable, unprecedented. If you live for another 60 or 70 years you'll probably never see it happen again.

It would be more special than playing, say Man Utd. Most of us have seen us play Man Utd 4 times anyway.

From the games this season, we can probably say we'd have a 50-50 chance of progressing v Celtic. Those odds, and eternal bragging rights....whats not to like about that?

No %^*& them, don't want us getting linked or sullied with them in any fashion other than our dutiful meetings domestically.
Can't fucking stand them.

No , fück them. Copenhagen would be nice but if they get through I want them to get the toughest tie possible and get turfed out. If we draw them it will be a circus which they will milk for everything they can, wouldn’t give them the steam off my shit.

Drawing them would guarantee another at least 2 draws for Scottish coefficient points, obviously it could also be a draw and a win, or 2 wins.

so would defo help Scottish coefficient

would prob prefer Lisbon tho if I could hand pick

No. Honestly don't think we're in the right place to be facing them right now and playing in Europe is about playing more diverse opponents anyway.

A two-legged OF would lose that European character IMHO.

Yes, we’d destroy them in front of a large audience.

VAR in for us, Clancy out for them. Practically a bye to the next round.

No. I want them knocked out tonight. For the next round my heart says Arsenal because I live in London and I’m a selfish bastard; my head says whoever we are most likely to beat. Either way, it’s nice to be in this position.

No.

European football is for ties against opposition you don’t normally face.

Also, %^*& those rancid pedo harbouring bastards.

No although I would be confident with foreign refs and VAR honestly think we would progress .
But its a European tournament obviously don't want the Favourites till the final but Man Utd would be a draw I would like .

No stuff co efficient piss cmon Copenhagen
Can u just imagine (un)FARE they would want to body cam and mike up every rangers supporter and fine us if we say the word green
Just wouldn’t be an enjoyable experience n more trouble than they mhankie mob deserve
Imo Europe should be a reward for fans and players and having to put up with their victim playing vile stench that comes from the unwashed I would rather not put OUR club through such vile horrible experience but thanks anyway
Cmon Copenhagen

IF they get through tonight I want them, we have the beating of them, they know it and we know it and it will soften the blow of their tainted 9

OP a big yes from me IF they are in the draw

id like to see how we'd fair against then with ubiased officials and VAR, going by the last game we'd have had penalties galore and many a red card for them.

No I want that lot to go out tonight so I can lol at them.

Rangers the only Scottish team in Europe.

No Bobby Madden etc, oh yes give us the filth that would be even more exciting than any english side.

Knocking them out of europe would be fantastic.
Maybe the Gerrard effect would seduce a foreign ref, world famous name, as long as it’s not one of those plastic ones who has grown up on stories and wanked over the ‘hoops’.

Back