Docherty Interview RTV

I think he should go out on loan again, he's very short of the quality required and correctly 6th choice for his position. Love his graft and attitude though.

I think he should go out on loan again, he's very short of the quality required and correctly 6th choice for his position. Love his graft and attitude though.
If he's low on quality he'd be sold then?
Gerrard sees something for sure, I don't disagree about him taking another loan but it's certainly not a lack of quality holding him back

I think if he hardly plays up until xmas he'll ask to go out on loan or consider his options despite saying it's a team game he doesn't strike me as the type of lad that's happy sitting on the bench or in the stands and won't want his career to stagnate

I was watching the highlights from yestersay on my phone but they are not playing in hd which is strange, has anyone else noticed that or is the fault at my end ?

Just realised he was not on the bench yesterday, looks like he may have slipped down a place with Andy King arriving.

I really like doc and his attitude but sadly I think he just lacks that wee bit of quality to be a first team regular.

If he's low on quality he'd be sold then?
Gerrard sees something for sure, I don't disagree about him taking another loan but it's certainly not a lack of quality holding him back
I disagree. I think it's definitely a lack of quality of the level we require that means he'll never be a regular for us. He has a great engine, and works hard, but I don't think that's enough anymore.

I disagree. I think it's definitely a lack of quality of the level we require that means he'll never be a regular for us. He has a great engine, and works hard, but I don't think that's enough anymore.
I don't think you're wrong mate I think he has limited skills in many areas and relies heavily on workrate and determination but if Gerrard would have thought the same he'd have been punted alongside Dorrans and Rossiter who are both of better quality technique wise

A bit off topic bit this is the first RTV thread I found so here goes.

Thinking of changing my sub from basic to unlimited. Now Ive logged into my world pay account and cancelled the current payment. It still shows as subscribed on RTV. Now I read on here this was the case with someone else. Do I need to also cancel it on my account on RTV?

Secondly I've always seen it being spoken about as being £17.50 a month but having looked on the site it shows as $28.50. Is there anyone else on this plan who could maybe explain a bit more?

Back