Docherty - the latest news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome home to the Rangers Greg, go on and fulfil your dream at the greatest and most successful team in the world. Now on the official site what a window we've had this January.
WATP

I would, happily, if someone asked.

I'm not sorry to say I want my club to look the best it can in everything it does.

Do you think the loving cup gets a clean before the ceremony last night, or that someone give the Blue Room a hoover before hand? I know damn well if someone was taking photos in my house I'd give the place a tidy up.

I want everything about the club to be perfect, and I think we had enough warning before he signed to give the place a clean.

BTW I'm happy this is all I've had to complain about this month:)

Guy gets his picture took with his family which will decorate the family home for decades to come, and you pick on an unclean floor?

That's OCD right out of the "odd things you do" thread in in the lounge :)

The power of follow follow...

I haven't looked forward to seeing a new player as much as this for a long time. And I can't even remember seeing him play!

Great wee vid. Make the hairs on the back of the neck stand up.
Looks like they’ve cleared those hideous signs Pedro wanted up.

Welcome Greg make yerself a Gers legend!

I have high hopes for this young bear along with all the others in the team!

So happy with our transfer business this window, superb!

If we're going to insist on taking that photo every time we sign someone, can't we get some one to give the floor a clean first. I know it's trivial but the ethos of the club should be excellence and we should be setting an expectation that small things matter and this isn't just any other club.

Understand the ethos, but 5 years ago our club nearly died. Today we spent 650K on one of the best young players in Scotland and putting together an exciting team. I'll forgive the state of the floor

DUaFJekW4AEmQEy
That pic is amazing! I actually got goosebumps just looking at each of their faces, what a very very proud family that is!

Glad to see Canning back up what I said that he is as good as the 2 macs. :)

Hamilton have been a class act in this transfer. They produce good youngsters and do their best for the players.
A very professional and well run club.

Used to think Canning was a bawbag, but he's gone up in my estimation. I hope Hamilton stay up, they're a good wee club.

Glad to see Canning back up what I said that he is as good as the 2 macs. :)

Hamilton have been a class act in this transfer. They produce good youngsters and do their best for the players.
A very professional and well run club.

And thats why they get these kids, because they don’t act like Kilmarnock.

4.5 year deal shows a lot of faith in him. I don’t remember seeing him against us but the football people at Rangers obviously have as much faith as some on here. Can’t wait for this team to settle.

Let's hope the boy is half decent. Whos place does he take? Is he a starter from day one?

Welcome to Rangers Greg ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back