Docherty update on Rocksport .

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his wife's liking tweets saying it's done you think it's in the bag.

It's his girlfriend (from the numerous other mentions of it earlier in the thread including copies of her posts and pictures of her and her fantastic norks)

Of course she could just be liking the idea that it's done. I'm sure that there would be many fringe benefits for her!

It's his girlfriend (from the numerous other mentions of it earlier in the thread including copies of her posts and pictures of her and her fantastic norks)

Of course she could just be liking the idea that it's done. I'm sure that there would be many fringe benefits for her!

You have me interested in this twitter account now.

Great news & an encouraging window so far.

An observation on the Greg deal - it was widely reported from the outset that Hamilton would not accept a penny less than £600k, and lo and behold it looks like that’s what we have indeed agreed to pay, so........ we “caved in” & could have avoided more than a week’s worth of anguish, no ? :)

Shameful amount of time to sign a youngster from Hamilton.

Unreal but as soon as you hear about s trsnsfer that involves a proper fee you know with this board that a drama is about to unfold.

Scott Brown cost over 4m over 10 year ago and we are haggling over 100k.
Shameful? Nope.

The board have been excellent in the last 2 transfer windows no matter what pish this is.

What the f*ck has Scott Brown got to do with it?

Every word you’ve posted is nonsense.

Great news & an encouraging window so far.

An observation on the Greg deal - it was widely reported from the outset that Hamilton would not accept a penny less than £600k, and lo and behold it looks like that’s what we have indeed agreed to pay, so........ we “caved in” & could have avoided more than a week’s worth of anguish, no ? :)

You'd imagine if it 600k that has been finally agreed, it's the structure of the payments and how much up front and a sell on % that has held the deal up.

Mental we are taking this long over a 600k deal and there's players pushing 600k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back