Docherty update on Rocksport .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting recent 'likes' from his missus

2z9ckfp.jpg

Not sure what story to believe.

The fact that theres been no leak to the media yet makes me think it's rumours though.

Day off tomorrow and Ibrox in the evening, it doesn't get much better :cool:

Sign on the line Doc and bring yer burd along.

ID10 actually says in his post, the words are actually there in black and white, that a deal has not yet been done but Hamilton and Rangers have come to an agreement and Docherty is likely to get a medical tomorrow. The stories between Rocksport and ID10 don't really conflict.

Sammon is a completely different type of fish from Docherty! ...

A1bertz said deal was to be completed last week so would take his info with a pinch of salt

Last edited:
Sammon is a completely different type of fish from Docherty! ...

A1bertz said deal was to competed last week so would take his info with a pinch of salt
Give you a pound for every word in the post where I said it was complete last week....

I said he expected it to be complete before last weekend. He also expected it to be complete yesterday.

:)

Looking forward to the seeing him play, will be interesting to see how long it takes for him to find himself as a regular, I'm thinking sporadic appearances this season then hopefully nailing down a place going into next season.

From him.

I know you know the family mate but in your post above you said "the boy will be buzzing". I take it you haven't spoken to him directly or you would have said "he is buzzing" ?

Pedantic I know but everyone (including me) is hanging on your every word.

Good signing. He will have an even bigger target on him from the SPL Hammer throwers now that he is Rangers blue. Hopefully hits the ground running and stays injury free.

ID10 actually says in his post, the words are actually there in black and white, that a deal has not yet been done but Hamilton and Rangers have come to an agreement and Docherty is likely to get a medical tomorrow. The stories between Rocksport and ID10 don't really conflict.

I wasn't listening at that particular time but people have said that Rocksport said there had been no agreement between us and Accies. ID10 said a fee had been agreed. That's the big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back