Does A Null & Void Season Stop “... In A Row”?

Firstly I believe that going into our next full league campaign that we will have learned enough lessons to kick on to the next step of our comeback, and go on to win the league.

But, if the current season in uncompleted, and declared null & void (the correct thing to do) then does that automatically halt the “in a row” situation regardless of who claims next seasons title.

Just reckon it would be a decent stick to beat them with whenever cropped up in conversation.
No it doesn’t. So it’s up to us to stop them on the only place that matters. On the pitch.

Only we can stop 'whatever' in a row. Not that it should be about that, I'm more bothered about Rangers becoming champions again than preventing them from adding to their tainted haul.

It does.

If this title is null and void then there is no winner.

Meaning that it's an and of 'in a row'.

Declaring the league null and void would mean in a legal sense that it did not exist, no winner being declared would be more in line with the league being abandoned. If it is null and void then it didn’t exist, so the in a row would still stand, unfortunately, if they were to win it next season.

This is part of the reason I’m wary about it as it could also affect us depending on how it is approached. If it’s a complete null and void across Europe and treated as if it didn’t exist or never happened, what happens to our coefficient points for this season? This could remove our almost guaranteed Champions League place in 2 seasons.

Too many people are only concerned about how it affects them, without thinking about what happens to us.

Back