Does A Null & Void Season Stop “... In A Row”?

In my humble opinion they would be going for 9 in a row next season. Very happy to be wrong though.

It's as simple as this..your playing keepie uppie with the ball your going great get to 8 then sneeze you drop the ball,now what do you start again at 1 or 9 ?

I started again at 9. Im now closing in on 10,000. I'll take a break now and finish tomorrow.

Cherry picking what we want and don't want out of a null and void season makes our argument that it should be null and void less and less strong.

If the season is null and voided nothing gets counted. Goals, player records, wins at the piggery all for nothing just like their ten point gap and win at Ibrox, didn't happen.

So yes they'd still be going for their ninth and we'd hopefully use that huge slice of luck to stop them this time.

The scum are only on 5 n a row and if beast fc count this UNFINISHED season then all our war titles count.

Cherry picking what we want and don't want out of a null and void season makes our argument that it should be null and void less and less strong.

If the season is null and voided nothing gets counted. Goals, player records, wins at the piggery all for nothing just like their ten point gap and win at Ibrox, didn't happen.

So yes they'd still be going for their ninth and we'd hopefully use that huge slice of luck to stop them this time.
But they have won the League Cup in season 19/20 that is in the history books now or do you take it away ? the league campaign started if it’s not completed their is no winners so the the in a row has not been completed, as we will start a new season 20/21 you can’t make up the rules as you go along their end comes at 8iar and they start from 0 again like everyone else.

In my humble opinion they would be going for 9 in a row next season. Very happy to be wrong though.

I agree with you and anyone suggesting otherwise really is clutching at straws.

People want the season to be null and void, fair enough. However what you are saying is that in effect it didn't happen.

Can I also say that people would be giving them absolute pelters if the situation was reversed and they were coming up with this stuff.

But they have won the League Cup in season 19/20 that is in the history books now or do you take it away ? the league campaign started if it’s not completed their is no winners so the the in a row has not been completed, as we will start a new season 20/21 you can’t make up the rules as you go along their end comes at 8iar and they start from 0 again like everyone else.

Can't null and void a completed trophy.

No, but with their ridiculous wage bill, a break like this with no income will bring them crashing back towards our financial level, meaning we have a much better chance of stopping them when the next season starts up.

No, it doesn't.

The league season is null and void, it effectively didn't happen.

Celtic are still on 8 in a row as it stands.

Exactly, cant believe people who back there narative here

Their narrative is to be awarded the title, based on current league positions.

Accepting they will still be on 8 in a row if the season is null and void, and that if they win next season that would become 9 in a row is hardly backing their narrative.

Null and void means it didn't happen so the next title to be completed would be consecutive. This nonsense about it was started so should end the run is just that.

The only two options to end the season is award the trophy or make it null and void so it never happened.

All the daft examples are just that. For the breakfast one, what happens if you ate it on the ninth day but were immediately sick and brought it back up, would that count or not :)).

In the grand scheme of things we can convince ourselves of anything we want, no one else will care. Just like them and their belief that we died. Only the moon howlers think that.

Consecutive,

Consecutive events, numbers, etc. follow one after another without an interruption:

There you go mate, Cambridge English dictionary definition for you. What part do you need help with?
If you win 9 AVAILABLE titles in a row that is consecutive. If it is nil and void there was no title available. We all want this years title voided and not given to the scum but it's pathetic and desperate to suggest that IF they win next season it's back to 1.
As I said it makes us a laughing stock and this nonsense should be binned.

I wouldn't even suggest that! If that was the case there's no way Scottish Football would allow that to happen! Personally I'd say the season is null and void, didn't happen, next season is a continuation on the previous years and we can stop them at 8.

Their narrative is to be awarded the title, based on current league positions.

Accepting they will still be on 8 in a row if the season is null and void, and that if they win next season that would become 9 in a row is hardly backing their narrative.

it would be if the season was null and void

Seriously FF there is an almighty timplosion incoming..... whatever the shitty SLiewellFA or SLiewellFL rule on this they will be enraged!!
if its null and void = they didn’t win it!!
if its awarded to them = they didn’t win it because who knows what could, would or might of happened?
null and void is the only solution that can be found to this. Where nobody gains or fails. The fallout will be of nuclear proportion thats for sure they will be raging. Cant wait.
stay safe all.

It's as simple as this..your playing keepie uppie with the ball your going great get to 8 then sneeze you drop the ball,now what do you start again at 1 or 9 ?

Nice analogy attempt, but what if someone full of the covids comes along and swipes the ball from you?

And still it continues :))

Celtic were offered 30 games to win a league

Brendan Rodgers wouldve had it won by February.

2019/20 - No title awarded.

Only Rangers can stop them, if the season is made void then they will still have done 8IAR over the likes of aberdeen, kilmarnock, motherwell etc.

Fair enough they can only beat who's put in front of them but IF they do go on to get 9IAR in no way is it comparable to our 9IAR in the 90s or theirs in the 60s to be fair.

I liked the analogy someone posted about having porridge 8 days in a row, only for the supermarket to run out of porridge meaning didn't have it on 9th day. Nothing to do with the poor guy but he didn't get his porridge 9 days in a row! :))

Bonkers.

Firstly I believe that going into our next full league campaign that we will have learned enough lessons to kick on to the next step of our comeback, and go on to win the league.

But, if the current season in uncompleted, and declared null & void (the correct thing to do) then does that automatically halt the “in a row” situation regardless of who claims next seasons title.

Just reckon it would be a decent stick to beat them with whenever cropped up in conversation.
Not a chance!

Yes. Winning 9 in a row or winning the last 9 available titles is a different thing.

It's over.

The last team to do 9 ''unbroken'' titles in a row will be Rangers.

Here we go 1 in a row.

Is the correct answer.

I love the posts on this thread that consider such logic as "embarrassing" :D

I'll tell you what's embarrassing: allowing a paedophile ring to exist, grow and thrive over four decades, and to then deny it when it's finally discovered.

Their dream of 9IAR is deed. And that's an argument that holds far more weight than their weird fantasies about Rangers being a "new club" :)

Surely its only consecutive is the same manager has been involved with the club in some capacity for each title.:rolleyes:o_O

If you win 9 AVAILABLE titles in a row that is consecutive. If it is nil and void there was no title available. We all want this years title voided and not given to the scum but it's pathetic and desperate to suggest that IF they win next season it's back to 1.
As I said it makes us a laughing stock and this nonsense should be binned.
Putting it in capital letters doesn't make it true. You tried to be a smart arse asking for the definition of consecutive. Consecutive means a sequence of events WITHOUT A BREAK. Not OK, there was a break, but it was because of a global pandemic, so we'll just no count it.

Nothing is for certain yet but if the season is declared null and void we have to try and get to 1 when play resumes before they do.

Last edited:
Back