Does Alfie start tomorrow?

Does Alfie start tomorrow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our best player and back in goal scoring form and looking fit and hungry, big game, away from home against a team with a great record against ?
He should start, no question !

If he is fully fit and Gerrard has confidence he is focused then yes he starts.

Its a no brainer.

I have a nagging doubt Roofe won't make tomorrow or will start and have to come off.

It was calf issues that kept him out last season.

I have a nagging doubt Roofe won't make tomorrow or will start and have to come off.

It was calf issues that kept him out last season.

Then he'll back for the next game.

Then the one after that.

Then the one after that.

Then 4 - 6 weeks.

Then January.

It's a yes for me. It's a win win for us if he hits form again. He will either earn his big money move and allow us to bring in a few players or he'll lead us to 55.

Absolutely and for what it's worth I think he'll be here after the Transfer Window closes. Big player to keep for our title challenge.

Will be shocked if he doesn’t, has a good record against Hibs and seems happy again. Goes without saying he’s our best striker anyway.

I'd start him, semi-pro team or not the two goals on Thursday will have given him a much needed confident boost going into this one. Itten looks like he's still some way short of match fitness.

Front 3 of Kent, Morelos and Roofe tomorrow would do me nicely.

Has to play. He's been better this season than given credit for; there has always been more to his game than purely scoring goals.

Think he deserves a start after his last two sub appearances. When he came on at the weekend he looked fit and was causing them all sorts of problems before that shocking tackle.

100 % but he will receive his usual abuse from this lot
Every other player on the park has the duty of protecting him it's about time folk started taking a card to let players know he's not to fucked with, for 55 we need a team willing to dish it out when necessary.
Not in shocking straight reds but enough to let the kickers know Alfie is off limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back