Does Alfie start tomorrow?

Does Alfie start tomorrow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coopertrueblue

Official Ticketer
Came on and scored 2 on Thursday and looks sharp.

Roofe looks like he won't be 100%.

Either Alfie or Itten.

Its a yes from me.

Came on and scored 2 on Thursday and looks sharp.

Roofe looks like he won't be 100%.

Either Alfie or Itten.

Its a yes from me.

It's a 100% Alfredo.

Especially as he's absolutely rag dolled Porteous and Hanlon previously.

Without doubt.

The Gaffer's decision is who joins Kent in the three behind; Hagi, Roofe or Arfield?

It might come down to Roofe's fitness - but Arfield (rather than Roofe) may be the better option in a game of this nature anyway.

Without doubt.

The Gaffer's decision is who joins Kent in the three behind; Hagi, Roofe or Arfield?

It might come down to Roofe's fitness - but Arfield (rather than Roofe) may be the better option in a game of this nature anyway.

If Roofe doesn't make it, then Arfield is a cert to start in his position imo.

His movement off the ball and running in behind the striker will cause serious problems for a very average Hibs defence.

Absolutely he is our best striker. The spell on the bench looks like it has given him the kick up the arse he needed. When he has come off the bench he has looked dangerous. Unleash him against hibs scum on Sunday.

100% scores two looks up for it and physically and mentally in better shape a front 4 of Morelos Kent Hagi and Roofe should be a joy to watch.

Yes for me. Either as replacement for Roofe if we don't want to risk him or in for Barker like he came on for him as sub last week. He's also got a good record against Hibs.

His exit seems to be dead in the water at the moment so he should start as he is our best striker. He is also looking sharper, fitter and happier now.

I think he starts tomorrow definitely. The tone from Gerrard has changed towards him in the media recently. It looks like Alfie has knuckled down during the international break which is great news for everyone involved.

An overweight and sluggish Alfie helps nobody. He wont get his move and we are sat with a rapidly depreciating asset.

I'd play him. Always seems to perform against the spoonburners. Also think it'll be a game that suits Hagi, they've been playing 4-4-2 which means we should have an extra man in the middle.

He’s shed a bit of avoir dupois, he was as sharp as fcuk to chip in his second on Thurs and he is looking much more like he’s up for it.

You can’t leave that out of your team.

I also think that SG looks for any good reason to field him. He had to up-fcuk grand style before he left him out.

We don't have to start him as now we are in a much better position and that has actually made him work now to get games.
Good position for us to be in competition in teams is always good.

I think he starts tomorrow definitely. The tone from Gerrard has changed towards him in the media recently. It looks like Alfie has knuckled down during the international break which is great news for everyone involved.

An overweight and sluggish Alfie helps nobody. He wont get his move and we are sat with a rapidly depreciating asset.
I think Gerrard has him sussed. He gives out these sound bites like he is pissed off with Buff, and even drops him for a game or two when he looks moody, and then our Alfredo bucks his ideas up, and gets into beast mode. Of course he should start tomorrow, he is the best striker we have, and is back in the mood to do damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back