Does Alfie want to stay?

Many times this season when he’s scored, he runs over to the crowd and starts pointing to the ground and appears to be gesturing ‘I’m staying’ or something similar.

I got a c- in my body language course but that’s what I see.

I don’t think the lad will be away as quickly as some may think

I think it's just his way of saying I'm the one, I own this.

Many times this season when he’s scored, he runs over to the crowd and starts pointing to the ground and appears to be gesturing ‘I’m staying’ or something similar.

Always thought its more of a "here I am" thing..

We pay him top dollar - he'll stay, be the big fish in the wee pond and become a trophy magnet and a legend. We let him go, he'll have a mediocre career.

When he leaves the club needs to ensure a decent sell on clause is included in the deal. We won't get his full value because of the league and our financial position, but once he goes and proves himself in a higher league he will transfer for well over £50m.

I think he comes across as someone who is quite happy where he is. So long as he is on enough money to be happy - and to take care of his family back home, then he is content.

Whether his agent feels that is another matter though.

As for international recognition? There is no reason why he cannot get that at Rangers - and already has.

We need him to leave as well not just the player. The model we are running with just now just isn’t sustainable. We need to start finding more Alfredo’s we can move on for serious cash.

He will be away in the summer and will more than justified his fee and wages. Will be hard to replace but mark allen and Gerrard should of been identifying the replacement from last summer.

As much as I love him, we need to sell. We still need better quality throughout the team and that money isn't growing on trees.

Alfredo and Tav are our 2 main assets and I'd sell both for the betterment of the team in the long term.

While I like Tav, he's not consistent enough for me 8/9 out of 10 performances followed with 4/5 out of 10 isn't good enough. I'd be happy with a guy like Papac who was Mr consistency.

Tav isn't alone though but he's the most sellable.

His all round performance tonight was incredible. His finishing was sharp but the way he harried and outfought ( fairly I may add ) the Killie defence was brilliant. They couldn’t stop him . His little keepy uppy at the end was also special.
Sadly playing like this I’m sure clubs will be watching . When he does leave it’s imperative that we get decent cash and 100% a sell on clause as I’m sure he will play for a top 6 English club in time . Obviously I would rather he stayed

You should leave it to the real scholars of Kinesics on here. ;)

I reckon he looks happy to be banging in the goals and possibly being the team's main man.

Pretty sure his celebration means "I am the man and this is how it's done" or something similar :D

Money talks especially in the EPL. However if anyone can keep him then SG is that man. Board will need to pay the big bucks as well to keep him.

Same thoughts crossed my mind,with his body language,and would love him to stay,he certainly is a special player,but it’s always gonna be about the money-I feel,for the club and Alfie.

He’ll go in the summer I think.
Saddest part is, he’ll go without having gotten any proper recognition in this country of how good he actually is. Better than Dembele, yet we heard on a daily basis how good he was and how he was worth £30-40m.
Morelos will go on to have a better career, would love to see him banging in the goals in the premier league (if he really has to leave of course).
Surely he's nailed on for at least one of the player of the years.

Honestly think he has the potential to play for almost any side in Europe, really reminds me of Suarez. Would be great to get one more season from him

Sadly he'll be away in the summer IMO, but we'll get a serious amount of money for him & if that allows us to strengthen and have a right good go at the title next season, then so be it.

That fanny Larsson used to stick his tongue out.......I read that as he wanted to lick some tim's bums!
Might be wrong....

I think he's saying "i'm the fucking man"

But no, he wants away to the prem, which is fine because there is not an ounce of him he doesn't give for us

I mentioned the pointing to the ground to my mates in the pub after the game and said the same as yourself that maybe he wants to stay

We pay him top dollar - he'll stay, be the big fish in the wee pond and become a trophy magnet and a legend. We let him go, he'll have a mediocre career.

For a player with his ability, remaining in the SPL in its current state, would be guaranteeing himself a mediocre career.

Fantastic player, hated by the media.

No idea how long we’ll have him for but I’m sure we’ll continue to show him the love and vice versa

I would love the wee man to stay and I think he would but he has said from day one that the premiership in England is what he is aiming for. He will never be loved anywhere like he is here and hopefully he looks at the big picture for us rather than a middle to bottom team in England. To me he is good enough for a higher spot team but with money the way it is they tend to buy names instead.
ps When is The Alfredo Morelos Day he deserves it.

I would love the wee man to stay and I think he would but he has said from day one that the premiership in England is what he is aiming for. He will never be loved anywhere like he is here and hopefully he looks at the big picture for us rather than a middle to bottom team in England. To me he is good enough for a higher spot team but with money the way it is they tend to buy names instead.
ps When is The Alfredo Morelos Day he deserves it.

Bloody right. Whole of the Govan as a Colombian flag! Would be class

He might not get the choice if the right offer is made.

In an ideal world he stays for as long as possible but regrettably he will go and not only that be our biggest transfer fee for a player. Buy low sell high is our model

Back