Does Jordan Campbell of The Athletic attend our pressers ?

I have seen this advertised a lot recently. I take it this is new? How much is the subscription?

I have seen this advertised a lot recently. I take it this is new? How much is the subscription?

Its £30 for the year mate and is well worth it at that imo. No clickbait nonsense, tons of brilliant articles about all different sports.

However if you use the link below you'll get 3 months access for $1 Canadian dollar or 59p. Just remember to cancel the auto renewal straight after you sign up. Gives you 3 months to try.

Also worth noting there’s the equivalent of Jordan’s work for all major sports teams if you follow anything else - absolutely worth the price

Its £30 for the year mate and is well worth it at that imo. No clickbait nonsense, tons of brilliant articles about all different sports.

However if you use the link below you'll get 3 months access for $1 Canadian dollar or 59p. Just remember to cancel the auto renewal straight after you sign up. Gives you 3 months to try.

By cancelling the auto renewal do you mean pressing the ‘cancel subscription’ button?

I second this. His articles are usually a great read. The athletic is well worth the subscription.
Just recently subscribed to The Athletic and well worth the money. Jordan's articles are well written and balanced. He obviously is a fan but will not be uncritical . The other articles on the site are of a similar level and puts the Scottish Media to shame.

23 you say. Born in 96

Where have I seen that number recently?
Barker96's first post on this site was revealing the stunning transfer exclusive that Brandon Barker was set to join Rangers, which everyone dismissed out of hand as literally nobody had heard of this rumour. Of course, it turned out to be true...

Brandon Lee Colin Barker (born 4 October 1996) ...

Hmm...

Barker96's first post on this site was revealing the stunning transfer exclusive that Brandon Barker was set to join Rangers, which everyone dismissed out of hand as literally nobody had heard of this rumour. Of course, it turned out to be true...

Brandon Lee Colin Barker (born 4 October 1996) ...

Hmm...
He’s Jordan Campbell I reckon.

The best news is that once your three months is up you can use that exact same link again.

Jordan Campbell’s articles are top notch and very well written

It’s refreshing to read his insights and I hope he continues to get more access to our players and management team

No tabloid pish like we see from Keech, Leckie, Waddell, Provan etc

Puts these so called seasoned “professional journalists” to shame and highlights these pricks are writing stuff for comics

Printed newspapers are dying because the paying public don’t want to pay for the shit and gossip from absolute charlatans pretending to be knowledgeable about football

First media publication i've funded for about 15 years.

I'm only really interested in the Rangers stories and general Football/Baseball articles but the content is very good. Unlike the mainstream media we have to contend with in Scotland, it's free of opinionated ex-pros who have failed or don't have the balls/intelligence for management, and gossip-column level journos.

Some of the epl stuff is brilliant too and tons of stuff if you're interested in north american sports. Boxing articles are interesting too.

He has written a really good piece on Jamie Barjonas today.

Such a refreshing change to read an informative article that isn’t riddled with cliches of the like we have been fed for years by the sports press in Scotland.

Back