Does Steven McLean (the Hearts player) have mental health issues?

davyloyal

Watched him laughing to himself at a corner yesterday, a weird kick out at Katic for no reason when they both slid out of play and giving it the GIRUY to his own supporters when he scored - twice! Some bizarre behaviour.

Watched him laughing to himself at a corner yesterday, a weird kick out at Katic for no reason when they both slid out of play and giving it the GIRUY to his own supporters when he scored - twice! Some bizarre behaviour.

Was he not sharing a laugh with McGregor at the corner?

Says the GIRUY was aimed as a joke to his dad who was in the crowd. His dads his biggest critic :rolleyes:

I am positive he is related to Allan McGregor, two of them having a rare old time at a corner

Cockface said yesterday during commentary that Maclean and Shagger are cousins, FWIW.

If that fat prick told me that today was Sunday I'd still be checking the calendar mind you...

Cockface said yesterday during commentary that Maclean and Shagger are cousins, FWIW.

If that fat prick told me that today was Sunday I'd still be checking the calendar mind you...

He also said Davis was a massive summer signing for us. Like you say be taking what they say with a pinch of salt

Thought he was going for the Broadfoot award yesterday, kicking anything that moved and generally being a wee fanny.

Back