Does the Managers position change if we win the next 5 games?

I think from reading other posts that a lot of Bears think that it is when, not if as to when Pedro leaves

So is it all over for him? Are we expecting gone before Wednesday?

If not , what occurs if we win the next 5 games against - Killie, Hearts, PTFC, Hamilton and Dundee? - Ever the optimist.

Would we then be waiting to see how we perform against the Sheep?
Answer your own question.... If we win next 5 games do we get back in Europe... Do we win old firm game.... Do we get back in league cup...... No we don't so in my humble opinion no. What's yours??

Yes, it would. It would show progress and would have us right up the Tim's pipe. It would highlight that we have made huge progress with only 1 window for Pedro. The reality though, is that we will do well to win 3 and draw 2. The saddest part is that i would accept that.
Let's forget this one window pish, he signed donkeys in one window so what's to say he won't sign more in 2 windows 3 windows etc.....

I think he actually needs to win the next seven on the trot in order to get the fans back on side.

Answer your own question.... If we win next 5 games do we get back in Europe... Do we win old firm game.... Do we get back in league cup...... No we don't so in my humble opinion no. What's yours??
No, of course we don't but we would have a PPG this season of 2.29 which, if replicated over a full season, would easily give us 80+ points. Pedro's overall league record would be 52 points from 24 games which is significantly better than us or Aberdeen last season.

Be bizarre to sack him after those results. Of course, we first have to get those results. One game at a time.

He has to win the next five, that's for sure. They are all very winnable and I hope he goes into and wins both Sheep games. He's been having a rocky period. It seems to me at times, that some fans are willing the guy to fail.

I don't think the board will act until we are in a situation of which we are too many points off the top to get there.

No, of course we don't but we would have a PPG this season of 2.29 which, if replicated over a full season, would easily give us 80+ points. Pedro's overall league record would be 52 points from 24 games which is significantly better than us or Aberdeen last season.

Be bizarre to sack him after those results. Of course, we first have to get those results. One game at a time.
I think the answer is in your statement if replicated......

So if we win the next 5 league games you'd still want him gone just because our form might dip from there?

What's enough to keep his job?
Be honest with you here, his signings and lack of tactics will cost him not results, anyone could see he had to take Pena and heart of a mouse windas off at half time, holt /Herrera should have came on. Not a wee boy on loan against a team that were bullying us.

Let's forget this one window pish, he signed donkeys in one window so what's to say he won't sign more in 2 windows 3 windows etc.....
I'm by no means a Keep Pedro man, however we neeeded total transformation and the bottom line is that he's had 1 window. With our budget, chances are we will sign duds more often than not.

I'm by no means a Keep Pedro man, however we neeeded total transformation and the bottom line is that he's had 1 window. With our budget, chances are we will sign duds more often than not.
One window or not mate his signings will cost him his job...

If we win the next 5 and do no worse than split the points v the Sheep in the double header would give him the 6 games until the year end. Win the first 5 of those and then not get a doing at Parkhead and I’d give him the rest of the season. In other words, perform to acceptable Rangers levels.

The fact is that for some there is nothing that changes the fact some just don’t like him. He could win the next 10, but with the next loss we will be reminded of all his failures. He’s toast with enough in the support, but then again, so will the next manager be after a few games.

If he wins the next 5 and then loses the 2 against Aberdeen hes back to square one. If he hasnt won the next 5 and he loses the 2 to Aberdeen then he's in big trouble. Win the next 7 and we are flying !

I think if we are at least level with Aberdeen after our 2 meetings then he will be here till the season end, every game up to the Aberdeen meetings are virtually must wins, I don't think the Motherwell defeat affects his position.

One game at a time. What's certain is that we need to get into the habit with winning regularly starting with the Wednesday game.

Agree, and and let's all forget the crap in the media that is meant to divide us and get behind the club, manager and players.:)

W.A.T.P.

Theres more chance of him losing 5 on the trot.
The painful thing is we cant even say we are guaranteed to win anymore,thats how bad its got.

Back