does the support and club now understand the power of the whistle ?

Thornliebank_Bear

Again it seems Celtic struggled today and didnt pick up the 3 points. Maybe they played well and were unlucky i dont know as i never watched the game but they dropped some points and have been pretty average since shite breathe took over. They struggle to score goals which does seem bit odd with their attack.

This season both teams have been pretty average i really dont think theres been that much in it the main difference has been the behaviour of Scotlands refs. They are desperate to cause us problems and at the same time terrified of making a call which upset the scum and their media pals.

I honestly dont think it is outrageous to suggest we would be in with a chance of this title if it wasnt for refs, Rangers, under the G, have certainly not been far away in the old firm games most have been close and while some performances against diddy teams have been very poor, so have Celtics.

tex i have confidence in SG too just think beating this level of corruption is a huge ask. i agree with you though if it wasnt for bent refs things could be getting really interesting we might not be great but neither are the filth.

That being said, if we had taken our chances in the matches we ended up drawing, Hibs games, Dundee away then the gap isn’t there.

Refs are a problem, but we have to look in house at why we are where we are.

Bottom line, I trust Gerrard to correct things as we really aren’t a million miles away.

That being said, if we had taken our chances in the matches we ended up drawing, Hibs games, Dundee away then the gap isn’t there.

Refs are a problem we have to look in house at why we are where we are.

Bottom line, I trust Gerrard to correct things as we really aren’t a million miles away.

We dropped points in both those games due to poor refereeing decisions. I don't think there is any gap between the teams now. We'll show that when the beggars come to Ibrox.

The only thing responsible for not being closer or even in the lead is ourselves

Whilst we have had bad decisions they aren’t the reason & there isn’t corruption either, the referees are just extremely poor standard

I disagree with that and I'm no conspiracy theorist. The treatment of Morelos this season and Jack last, was based on outright bias against RFC. We have been robbed by cheating refs consistently.

We dropped points in both those games due to poor refereeing decisions. I don't think there is any gap between the teams now. We'll show that when the beggars come to Ibrox.

Not converting our dominance has counted against us so many times as well. It’s not just about the refs.

We get our house in order and referees being dogshit become background noise for us.

The only thing responsible for not being closer or even in the lead is ourselves

Whilst we have had bad decisions they aren’t the reason & there isn’t corruption either, the referees are just extremely poor standard

No. Parity on decisions would have meant we didnt need to be brilliant to win it.

Incase you missed it. Celtic have barely won a game in 2 months unless the other team got a man sent off.

Aberdeen put the boot in on Rangers. Send Morelos off.

Aberdeen put the bootin on Celtic. Match proceeds as it should, with Aberdeen men down.

Sorry i like your podcast thingy you done a very good job and i wish you all the best with it in the future... but this post is utter bollocks.

There absolutely is corruption, bias, dishonesty, bent refereeing and its right there in front of us all in most games we play.

Scottish refs love to cause us problems and they love to help the filth.

It will be exactly the same next season.

Not converting our dominance has counted against us so many times as well. It’s not just about the refs.

We get our house in order and referees being dogshit become background noise for us.

Noone is saying it is just about the refs, but the 19th Century Terrorists with whistles have definitely cost us points, and maybe a cup. We're not good enough yet to make them irrelevant. That needs to be next season's goal.

Noone is saying it is just about the refs, but the 19th Century Terrorists with whistles have definitely cost us points, and maybe a cup. We're not good enough yet to make them irrelevant. That needs to be next season's goal.

That’s exactly what I’m saying. We sort ourselves out as that’s the beat way of winning titles. Not getting savvy with inept referees.

They’ve cost us points yes, but I’d rather we focused on our own failings this season to become stronger for next. That means doing what we’ve done in the last three matches by dominating and taking our chances.

Refereeing has been questionable in these games but our performances made them irrelevant.

Celtic are no great shakes but they have been more consistent than us, that’s why they will win the league, not through dodgy refereeing decisions. It’s far to easy a cop out, we have been dreadful at certain times this year (great at others), that why we are in 2nd.

We've been cheated out of a number of points that would have taken this title to the wire.
Next season we need Alfie (hopefully still here) to tighten the discipline, not give them the 'opportunity to make a decision' (ie cheat us) and blow every fuker away so they become irrelevant.
Ive confidence in SG.

Two matches Killie V sheep and today's game, watched both, yesterday the sheep 'tactics' was to go mob-handed and surround the ref appealing for red cards, it worked with that thug broadfoot who has had it coming for a while now and deserved it, it's the sheeps modus operandi in every match now and certainly against us it worked , and today's game that sneaky thug Lustig was tackled with very little contact, his reaction? he rolled about with his arm in the air frantically waving for the medics to come on, he appeared to be seriously hurt that was until the Hivs player was booked then he got up and jogged away, and nae neck is another also guilty of the same historonics , the point I'm trying to make it's more to do with weak refereeing than corruption and it's time ref's cottoned onto these cheats and booked them.

No again not true, we play better they cheat more.

These guys love it this issue is not going away.

If you truly believe that we won’t be allowed to win another title, you might as well pack it in with supporting us.

Didn’t stop Walter’s teams.

We play better, we win.

If you truly believe that we won’t be allowed to win another title, you might as well pack it in with supporting us.

Didn’t stop Walter’s teams.

We play better, we win.

Crap post walter wasnt up against half a dozen bent refs.

But glad you brought him up as i love the guy and its about time him and other legends were speaking out about what SG is up against.

Crap post walter wasnt up against half a dozen bent refs.

But glad you brought him up as i love the guy and its about time him and other legends were speaking out about what SG is up against.

Its no cop out its a fact.

The main difference between the teams is bent referees.

To quote you earlier, not true. Shit refs yes. Corrupt? Leave conspiracy theories to the Tim’s.

A very ignorant post about where we are at as a club footballing wise as well.

No hammer(and what a player he was) lets call it as it is and take on our enemies Scotlands referees.

The paranioa on here about tims and refs is pathetic. Sort it out.

tex i have confidence in SG too just think beating this level of corruption is a huge ask. i agree with you though if it wasnt for bent refs things could be getting really interesting we might not be great but neither are the filth.

We need to speak out about it.

We’d be top of the league just now if SFA match officials weren’t cheats.

To quote you earlier, not true. Shit refs yes. Corrupt? Leave conspiracy theories to the Tim’s.

A very ignorant post about where we are at as a club footballing wise as well.

Refs are human. They are influenced like other members of the public and we are public enemy No 1.

Jack got sent off 4 times last year and Morelos 5 times this year. Their disciplinary records before joining Rangers show that this is not typical. The difference is the pressure heaped on refs by the press and media. They know that any errors in our favour will lead to weeks and weeks of outrage and public humiliation.

Anyone claiming this isnt important with regards to results is either bonkers or a tim.

There may not be corruption but there is no doubt that "they" are refereed to a different standard than the rest of us.

Celtic are no great shakes but they have been more consistent than us, that’s why they will win the league, not through dodgy refereeing decisions. It’s far to easy a cop out, we have been dreadful at certain times this year (great at others), that why we are in 2nd.
This is a factor and therefore is in the equation, there is no point in denying it its fact.. refs have fecked us over yet again, look at browns and hayes dive yesterday if thats our player its a booking at least for the brown one, its really quite plain to see.

Aberdeen away last minute, Motherwell away last minute, Celtic away last 6/7 minutes. There’s 7 points dropped in under 10minutes of football. Not even considering Killie away after New Years, if you add that we’re top.

Some are very poor. Clancy is as dodgy as Thomson. McLean cannot ref us properly for some reason. Madden bends rules then lies that he didn't see it. Then there's Collum. Beaton seemed to be a Clancy type but has grown a set more recently.

We have been reffed to a different standard at times.

I truly believe the referees in this country conciously or not are scared of the inevitable backlash if they receive if they give big decisions against Celtic....and that is a form of cheating.
About where I am , throw in their propensity not to give us the marginal calls for fear of retribution and that's where I sit .

Whichever way you look at it ,we are refereed differently .

There is a difference to outright cheating and poor performance

I’m not denying we have had terrible decisions and some of them have been grim, what I’m saying is I have seen plenty other teams get the same - I study various decisions on a weekly basis & those that know me know that is true!

I don’t believe there is a corruption & cheating towards us - the level is ridiculously poor is My point

Until we go full time that won’t change imho
VAR is a must though if BBC Scotland are filming games it may be futile!

Look at citings, compliant officer bungling, number of fouls per card, number of cards. The stats / facts paint a disturbing picture.

Last edited:

It's perhaps not corruption more self-preservation,they know the shitstorm that comes after giving us a decision or denying them one

It's perhaps not corruption more self-preservation,they know the shitstorm that comes after giving us a decision or denying them one

I agree with you

On the whole, I don't believe all refs go out to cheat us, with the exception of two. They do however consider if they will be subject to endless scrutiny of any marginal game changing decision given either to us or against them. So its easy to go with the decision that gets them the least grief.

Why are the mistakes so disproportionately in favour of one team and against another then? If refs and the CO were just poor the stats for booking, reds, cautions per foul and citations would be consistent. They’re not.

It’s absolutely correct to say we have to look at ourselves as there have been things we have got wrong at times this year and there have been other times when we have required more quality. That has to be done in conjunction with calling out the fact that we are treated differently in an adverse way in terms of decisions and the filth are constantly given a helping hand when things are tight. If the club don’t do the latter they are cheating the fans.

The referees are incompetent in this league the Kilmarnock v Aberdeen game is a great example of this, and I agree they are not the main reason why we’re not winning the league

Why are the mistakes so disproportionately in favour of one team and against another then? If refs and the CO were just poor the stats for booking, reds, cautions per foul and citations would be consistent. They’re not.

It’s absolutely correct to say we have to look at ourselves as there have been things we have got wrong at times this year and there have been other times when we have required more quality. That has to be done in conjunction with calling out the fact that we are treated differently in an adverse way in terms of decisions and the filth are constantly given a helping hand when things are tight. If the club don’t do the latter they are cheating the fans.
Absolutely 100% bang on.

They are consistent against one team. FFS, just look at the Broon (oops, I mentioned his name. Sorry ubers) scenario bringing his hearing forward. Now if that`s not bent, neither was Julian Clary. It`s as bent as a dugs hind leg.

Exactly this . Has there been awful decisions against us? of course !! But if people really think there is a grand conspiracy against us they should probably give up I would . People need to remember in football the most biased people are supporters of any club watching their team . No surprise that the teams not winning are usually the loudest . Any set of fans anywhere in the world could make a list of decisions against their team .

Exactly this . Has there been awful decisions against us? of course !! But if people really think there is a grand conspiracy against us they should probably give up I would . People need to remember in football the most biased people are supporters of any club watching their team . No surprise that the teams not winning are usually the loudest . Any set of fans anywhere in the world could make a list of decisions against their team .
The OP has a special need to make it out that we are treated differently.

I truly believe the referees in this country conciously or not are scared of the inevitable backlash if they receive if they give big decisions against Celtic....and that is a form of cheating.

It is cheating. It does not matter how they arrive at it.

I actually think we have seen nothing yet! .... next season is going to see some incredible stuff. Largely because the club have shat themselves again this season in terms of calling this out. It might be too late before the manager realises what he is up against also. He spent the first 2/3 of the season trying to build bridges with refs that were letting teams kick lumps out of us. Meanwhile they were throwing many strictly by the book or erroneous red cards our way. Clear double-standards at times ..... and we soaked it up!

I expect even more next season with a new red card gatherer in blue to replace Morelos. Remember Morelos himself replaced Jack in this role of record breaking red card receiver. I wonder If Jack will get his old job back?

Back